Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AutoBlackJack PRO [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Runemates mouse is too glitchy for the speed xd
You might want to try the hop function of the mouse. This is why I asked @Cloud to add a #moveQuickly() method that gets rid of all the loop-da-loops and shit that the mouse does. But hop might be ok since it's just over like 20 or so px and I don't think it's glitchy at all.

You might want to try the hop function of the mouse. This is why I asked @Cloud to add a #moveQuickly() method that gets rid of all the loop-da-loops and shit that the mouse does. But hop might be ok since it's just over like 20 or so px and I don't think it's glitchy at all.
Last I asked there wasn't one xd

Last I asked there wasn't one xd
If you mean a hop function, I haven't tested this and it's pretty hack, so it might completely bomb, but try something like this:
Code:
private final HoppingPathGenerator HOPPER = new HoppingPathGenerator();
private final PathGenerator DEFAULT = Mouse.getPathGenerator();

public void onLoop() {
    Mouse.setPathGenerator(HOPPER);

HOPPER.markReady();
    Mouse.move();

HOPPER.markReady();
    Mouse.move();

Mouse.setPathGenerator(DEFAULT);
}
private class HoppingPathGenerator extends PathGenerator{
    private boolean hop = false;
    @Override
    public boolean move(Interactable target, Filter<Point> successFilter, double velocityMultiplier) {
        if(hop){
            this.hop(target.getInteractionPoint());
            hop = false;
        }
        return hop;
    }
    public void markReady(){
        hop = true;
    }
}
Of course this might be kinda bannable since it's hopping, so you might consider putting a way to toggle normal mouse function for users who don't want to risk it.

Alternatively, the custom path generator could be implemented such that it only returns true for points directly between Mouse#getPosition() and target#getInteractionPoint() so that the mouse will only move in straight lines.

I've been meaning to mess around with the path generator, but I just haven't had time. If you do find something that works, let me know.

Bump please fix/update this or whatever you have to do. Need this script so bad. Willing to donate!

Bump please fix/update this or whatever you have to do. Need this script so bad. Willing to donate!

Bumping again, any progress @BoneCode

ye i moved it another place for me works great ill implement wat guy said above tomorrow im lazy dev

hey man im not sure if this just isnt working at all or just not working from my client on my mac

@Aidden

@Arbiter

@Cloud

please delete this thread this script is not getting updated.

Edit: seems to work but constantly gets stuck behind door. Still stand by my original comment if you cant get in contact with the scripter.

Last edited:
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.