Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Atlas Zeah Runecrafting [PRO]

Not sure where to report bugs, ive been running flawless for a few weeks but now a full inventory, it wont click the rocks to climb over the agility shortcut

Niche bots at your disposal
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

I’ve used it, it’s stable and works - one thing though, when using the Blood altar - it runs off, chips the remaining dense essence then runs back to the altar, have tried restarting RuneMate etc numerous times to see if it were that - but seems like an ongoing issue, so won’t be using as definitely looks fishy.

I’ve used it, it’s stable and works - one thing though, when using the Blood altar - it runs off, chips the remaining dense essence then runs back to the altar, have tried restarting RuneMate etc numerous times to see if it were that - but seems like an ongoing issue, so won’t be using as definitely looks fishy.
Do you use Direct Input? I've been trying to find the issue at hand and it seems it only occurs when using DirectInput. There seems to be a RuneMate related bug. I will take this up with the RM staff

Do you use Direct Input? I've been trying to find the issue at hand and it seems it only occurs when using DirectInput. There seems to be a RuneMate related bug. I will take this up with the RM staff

I have it on as it seems to not do anything unless it’s enabled - will see if I can find a work around and disable it and see if it works but hasn’t previously.

I have it on as it seems to not do anything unless it’s enabled - will see if I can find a work around and disable it and see if it works but hasn’t previously.
I will be updating the bot soon. I might advise you to wait for the update.