Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Atlas Zeah Runecrafting [PRO]

Working great so far! Only issue I've noticed is the bot fails to turn run back on. (At least in the afk mode)

Thanks for the awesome RC gains!

Niche bots at your disposal
Working great so far! Only issue I've noticed is the bot fails to turn run back on. (At least in the afk mode)

Thanks for the awesome RC gains!
It should be able to do so, but it does so at a random (player sensed moment). So could be when at 100%. This is personal for your account and client related. Are you sure it fails to do so completely?

It should be able to do so, but it does so at a random (player sensed moment). So could be when at 100%. This is personal for your account and client related. Are you sure it fails to do so completely?

I'll check it out again next time it runs. I only noticed it walking at 100% energy twice over a 4 hour period.

Banned at user request.
@tyb51

It's running smooth for me. Good job.

In case you wanted to further improve it, I have a few suggestions.

-Adding a STOP after X time to the break handler instead of just a pause for X time. I'd like this so that I could set a stop time, and go to bed without worrying about the bot etc.

-While running to the Blood Altar, legit players often click on a tile that's over the fence boundary so that it's an AFK run for most of the way. Incorporating this into the navigation from time to time would add some more legitmacy IMO.

-If you want to go super crazy Abyss and/or Fairy ring support for added variation. ;)
I made a VisualRM bot that crafts bloods using the abyss; the only issue with it is the navigation is hard to make smooth with VisualRM.

Thanks for adding this!

One thing I've noticed from watching it more: Each 1st trip back to mine more essence, it always stops on the same tile to chisel the blocks in between the 2 mining spots. Could be suspicious if someone notices this behavior for a long time.

Really nice bot i'm enjoying using it and it does what it says on the box my only concern is it doesn't move the camera enough for me it probably moves it like every 20 mins or so but other than that great bot, also is their any option to implement afking?? so the player just stands their afking for like 10 seconds or so to make it more realistic but yeah keep doing what your doing @tyb51 (y):)

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
Really nice bot i'm enjoying using it and it does what it says on the box my only concern is it doesn't move the camera enough for me it probably moves it like every 20 mins or so but other than that great bot, also is their any option to implement afking?? so the player just stands their afking for like 10 seconds or so to make it more realistic but yeah keep doing what your doing @CuppaJava (y):)
Lmao uh, this isn't my bot my man :rolleyes:

@tyb51 twice now i have lost time as the bot constantly spams the agility short cut at bloods moving from the mining area to the alter.
Surprised I am not banned as it clicks back and forth on the agility shortcut with the action "venerate"

Attachments

• sn.PNG
    sn.PNG
    107.8 KB · Views: 15
@tyb51 twice now i have lost time as the bot constantly spams the agility short cut at bloods moving from the mining area to the alter.
Surprised I am not banned as it clicks back and forth on the agility shortcut with the action "venerate"
Remove your overall xp bud, just a tip.