Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Atlas Slayer [LITE] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everybody, i have some problems with this bot, sometimes it stop attacking in the middle of a task and the bot does nothing, other problem is that when a task is finished, the bot go to the slayer master, runs to the next task, and then just stand next the the monsters you have to slay but it dont attack... Can someone help me fix the problem? what interface should I use? Or what can be the problem?

easily triggered ✌
hi everybody, i have some problems with this bot, sometimes it stop attacking in the middle of a task and the bot does nothing, other problem is that when a task is finished, the bot go to the slayer master, runs to the next task, and then just stand next the the monsters you have to slay but it dont attack... Can someone help me fix the problem? what interface should I use? Or what can be the problem?
Getting this problem to @tyb51

Niche bots at your disposal
Hi guys, i'm unavailable until sunday. i eill look at it then! Soz

Web is sometimes funk, just click somewhere after lodestone
that makes sense, I was just using the bot a few days ago and it was running like butter. Now I have to babysit it to get it to walk correctly (normally I do babysit this one anyway soz)

yeah holly crap, i don't think it is even able to leave to loadstone on its own lol. i need that next master.

I was dumb and changed all the default settings in targeting to "magic" for certain NPC instead of keeping it at default.

Niche bots at your disposal
I have this error... i can't do single task... Screenshot
Have you selected your slayer master in the first tab? (Click one of the slayer masters)
If you have; do you have grind mode enabled? (The toggle in the settings tab) If you have disable the toggle.
If you want to use the grind mode, you have to manually select the target from the target list.
If it still doesn't work, do you have your slayer counter enabled in the UI?
b7sR9v5.png

Is there a way to just click the bank and withdraw preset, rather than, right clicking it and then withdraw the preset or item.

any plans on making an osrs version?
Nope not really sorry.

A big update for traversal is coming: it should solve the lodestone bug and improve traversal all round. Also a lot of other fixes coming

Getting the following error.

"[BANK PRESET MERGER] Your current preset has a 2h weapon and the requirements include a shield. Assign a replacement in menu: Inventroy and gear > Advanced"

I am using an abyssal wand and orb. My only set with a 2h is my wilderness set.

This is a blue dragon task.

I have my abyssal wand set as a backup in inventory > Advanced. Still no luck.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.