Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Atlas Rogues Den [RE-RELEASE] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Worked fine for first 3 pieces. (Top, Bot, Head)
Then after the first head it got 2 more heads.
Bot needs to be babysat. Please fix, you shouldn't even charge for this beta stage product yet

Niche bots at your disposal
Hi, Worked fine for first 3 pieces. (Top, Bot, Head)
Then after the first head it got 2 more heads.
Bot needs to be babysat. Please fix, you shouldn't even charge for this beta stage product yet
Just so i figure out this bug, where you in any way interfering with the bot when it selected the reward?

spent 1.50 starting the bot for it to start with no gui, still runs but get double pieces. had it running for 4 hours now and only have three pieces and two duplicates

would like a refund on the runs where the gui doesnt show up as its integral for the bot to work...

Worth the $2 bucks spent to get the full set absolutely. This bot comes highly recommended.

BTW took 2 hours to get the set with no stamina or energy pots

Hey man! I spent 1.50 just trying to get the bot started. Sorry I don't have a log but I can't get it to work at all. It will just completely stop moving. Is there anyway I could get my $ back? I'll buy again when it's updated!

Got the full set within 57 minutes. I followed the set-up requirements, ran the script and it worked flawlessly. I really don't know what the negative reviews are about, it could be down to other factors affecting the performance of the script.

I want a refund, it didn't work at all, had to manually interupt many times. and it charged me for 2 hours when i ran it for 1. I didn't get any rogues gear. It kept failing. Will delete rating when refunded.

Attachments

• Atlas Rogues Den [EARLY RELEASE] 9-21 13-32-40.log
    293.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Fails more than half of the time, on same three obstacles/misclicks. Look into this.

Attachments

• Atlas Rogues Den [EARLY RELEASE] 10-05 16-25-59.log
    363.4 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.