Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Atlas Rogues Den [RE-RELEASE] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bot worked fine for me; took me 1 hour and 50 minutes for the full set.

A lot of people talk negatively about the bot, I don't quite see the complaints some mention in their review. You have to babysit the bot but it is worth it. I only lost $0.75 due to the bot stopping in front of the gate and not being able to continue; helping the bot walk further did not work either. A refund for this would be nice :) .

Overall, I would use this bot again if it were ever needed. Make sure you babysit the bot and you should have no problems!

I just ran your bot and it just triggeres a wall trap, so I stopped the bot after 5 minutes and would like to get refunded the 0.75.

Niche bots at your disposal
I just ran your bot and it just triggeres a wall trap, so I stopped the bot after 5 minutes and would like to get refunded the 0.75.
Please provide a log... if i think it is where it is then await the next update where I improve the bot for some users. It has been in queue for a few days now but it's out of my hands. Also the bot can fail sometimes, stopping the bot yourself at 5 minutes while it was running shouldn't really be a reason for a refund.

Here is the log.

Attachments

• Atlas Rogues Den [EARLY RELEASE] 5-12 11-27-29.log
    17.1 KB · Views: 7
I was kind of surprised due to my lack of attention that this was not a nickle as the summary suggests. (Obviously this was me not looking at the $0.75hr and for some reason the timer did not function on the display). Other than that the bot ran great for about 6 runs, very slow in the maze section but smooth other than that. Towards the later half of the hour it would miss click the guard near the end and get caught 2 times. I think this is potentially a great bot but 5 mins a run its not up to par with the price tag. Still think its a great start!

I was charged 6 x 0.75 for not using the bot at all, i tried to make it work but all it does was log out. I want refund.

Niche bots at your disposal
I was charged 6 x 0.75 for not using the bot at all, i tried to make it work but all it does was log out. I want refund.
can you provide the 6 logs? Runemate is having difficulties right now and I'm not sure if it is due to the bot or RM

Here are the logs

Im still waiting for that refund....

can you provide the 6 logs? Runemate is having difficulties right now and I'm not sure if it is due to the bot or RM
done

Attachments

• Atlas Rogues Den [EARLY RELEASE] 5-25 18-50-25.log
    1.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Atlas Rogues Den [EARLY RELEASE] 5-25 18-51-18.log
    1.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Atlas Rogues Den [EARLY RELEASE] 5-25 18-51-58.log
    1.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Atlas Rogues Den [EARLY RELEASE] 5-25 18-52-45.log
    1.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Atlas Rogues Den [EARLY RELEASE] 5-25 18-59-05.log
    1.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Atlas Rogues Den [EARLY RELEASE] 5-25 18-59-31.log
The bot sometimes gets stuck at banking empty bottles and just doesn't bank em its early access so im babysiting it will upload log file after my set is complete though nice bot :)

Just sat there and did nothing. Would like a refund, please.

Attachments

• Atlas Rogues Den [EARLY RELEASE] 6-22 13-17-35.log
    3.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Atlas Rogues Den [EARLY RELEASE] 6-22 13-25-09.log
Hello, I wanted to use but I am afraid of wasting money and not working as a lot of people said it doest work for them. Any recent reviews or anyone can confirm its working?

Hello, I wanted to use but I am afraid of wasting money and not working as a lot of people said it doest work for them. Any recent reviews or anyone can confirm its working?
It gets stuck a lot and charged me 4 times in about 4 mins so thats $3 down the drain. I would like a refund but who knows if I'll get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.