Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Atlas Rogues Den [RE-RELEASE] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
normally i dont ask for refunds but this time i think i will, here are the logs. started the bot and it crashed after 2 seconds of runtime.

Attachments

• Atlas Rogues Den [EARLY RELEASE] 3-24 17-04-49.log
    1.5 KB · Views: 7
Niche bots at your disposal
normally i dont ask for refunds but this time i think i will, here are the logs. started the bot and it crashed after 2 seconds of runtime.
I think this might be a RM bug not getting the quests data it needs

Could I get a refund for the 1st hour, it crashed after about 4 minutes, and I had to restart the bot. Because of that I got charged twice for about 40 minutes.
Here are my 2 logs for them.

Attachments

• Atlas Rogues Den [EARLY RELEASE] 4-05 18-21-56.log
    119.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Atlas Rogues Den [EARLY RELEASE] 4-05 18-16-32.log
    71.2 KB · Views: 0
I've had this bot running for nearly 40 minutes... ZERO successful laps.
At this rate, this rogue outfit gonna cost a fortune.

EDIT:
2 hours
2 pieces

Last edited:
I've had this bot running for nearly 40 minutes... ZERO successful laps.
At this rate, this rogue outfit gonna cost a fortune.

EDIT:
2 hours
2 pieces
I have been reportrd mixed results.. i retry the bot every week and on my end it always succeeds. I can only improve the bot if you report the botlogs at the locations it fails.

I have been reportrd mixed results.. i retry the bot every week and on my end it always succeeds. I can only improve the bot if you report the botlogs at the locations it fails.

Here is the log

Attachments

• Atlas Rogues Den [EARLY RELEASE] 4-12 1-01-54.log
    223.5 KB · Views: 3
any chance of ban? ive tried osbot and tribot before but runemate is fkin awesome! never been banned

i dont know what people are complainin about

Imgur

Clicked start on the bot, and i didnt get any options? i am an hcim and dont have access to stamina potions yet, got charged 0.75$ for nothing

what do you do if you dont have access to staminas?

Last edited:
Overall the bot did a great job but last time i tried running it, it says there are no more tasks to be done. I still need one piece of the set. and now everytime i tried to start the script it takes 0.75cents and the bot stops imediately. I lost 2.25 euro because of this. Refund please this is ridicilous

Attachments

• Atlas Rogues Den [EARLY RELEASE] 4-16 14-34-30.log
    80.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Atlas Rogues Den [EARLY RELEASE] 4-16 14-56-11.log
    1.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Atlas Rogues Den [EARLY RELEASE] 4-16 14-56-46.log
    1.5 KB · Views: 1
took me an hour for 4 of them and manually did the last bit of the course to get the last one. It worked great, i was sceptical because of this being one of the most expensive bots and still in beta but it worked. just make sure you got both potions.

Overall the bot did a great job but last time i tried running it, it says there are no more tasks to be done. I still need one piece of the set. and now everytime i tried to start the script it takes 0.75cents and the bot stops imediately. I lost 2.25 euro because of this. Refund please this is ridicilous
I see 2 logs. I can refund you those, did you switch accounts during the usage of the bot? It's impossible for the bot to have recognized you to have the full set without actually encountering it.

I see 2 logs. I can refund you those, did you switch accounts during the usage of the bot? It's impossible for the bot to have recognized you to have the full set without actually encountering it.

Thanks for the refund, No I did not switch accounts. I had two headpieces though, maybe it saw 5 pieces as a full set.

Bot took .75 cents from my account just because i misclicked on taking off stamina pots and the bot instanced force quit before I could fix it.

Can I get a refund the script ran for 20 seconds then quit because I didn't have a stamina in my inv? I tried to pause the script then it just crashed and logged out. Wasted .75 cents

I'm not sure what everyone else is having issues with, I may just be the exception. Ensure you have 50 agility and thieving and nothing equipped. I have it on fixed graphics mode and the highest brightness setting and have seen success with both the just stamina potion and the stamina potion + super energy potion modes on two accounts so far, each time getting the set in less than an hour with 2-3 fails. Can't speak for what anyone else will experience, however I'd recommend

Status
Not open for further replies.