Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Atlas Motherlode Mine [PRO] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niche bots at your disposal
tyb51 submitted a new resource:

Atlas Motherlode Mine [PRO] - Inglorious nuggets

Atlas Motherlode Mine
Your way to prospector, Coal bag and mining exp
k34BrOp.png

Features:
  • Support for upper and lower floors
  • 4 regions within lower floor
  • PlayerSense - Advanced user and character specific mining hotspots. The bots creates an average area of preference that is different for any user regardless of selected floor or region. This unique...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just started it, no interface? the gui popped up after arund 30 secs, my bad! is the south-western section better than easter one with the falador medium shortcut?

Last edited:
I've only been using the pro version for about 20 minutes, never used the lite version. I have to say. damn good bot! looks so much more human like than others I've used, especially while banking and doing everything with the ore.
One little quirk that I've noticed is it doesn't seem to be cycling the run bubble so my guys just walking everywhere, figured id let you know.
Thanks for the awesome bot! hopefully this one sneaks me right past bot watch ;)

Hey, sorry for posting it in the reviews section, im quite new to runemate and ur atlas mlm pro is the first bot i've really used. however with the recent update you released it seems that every 3rd inventory gets dropped instead of deposted into the sack... can you please upload a quick fix?
Hmmm bizar, it is a fix for the bot getting stuck spam clicking when you can't deposit any pay-dirt anymore. Currently on holiday, I'll try to reverse the update asap.

Hmmm bizar, it is a fix for the bot getting stuck spam clicking when you can't deposit any pay-dirt anymore. Currently on holiday, I'll try to reverse the update asap.
Well, that cant say if that was fixed in the patch as it didnt really deposit a 3rd inventory XD But thanks for then reversing the update soon! its really a good bot :D

Bot gets stuck continuously at the bank deposit box (instead of going to the bank chest). Spent multiple hours just standing at the bank deposit box when I leave it going when afk. Not looking for refund, but fix would be appreciated. Otherwise all is good.

Bot gets stuck continuously at the bank deposit box (instead of going to the bank chest). Spent multiple hours just standing at the bank deposit box when I leave it going when afk. Not looking for refund, but fix would be appreciated. Otherwise all is good.
Does it open the deposit box and get stuck? or does it just stand there

Also, I would need someone to lend me an osrs account (with access and a bit of resources) to fix this. Currently, do not have one myself

Opens (due to the camera angle box is infront of bankchest) deposit box and gets stuck then just stays trying to click bank chest through the UI. Doesn't happen often but when it does it gets stuck

Last edited:
Understand that you're not actively able to update the bot anymore, but wanted to flag a new issue just in case. I've recently been getting stuck at the hopper when depositing ore. Just ends up standing there indefinitely after the message confirming you've deposited ore has come up. Minor impact occurring once every few hours.

This bot definitely requires babysitting now to ensure it runs smoothly, but, provided you're around to fix the small issues, it really is fantastic. Props to you tyb51.

It was working fine until today. Now it keeps flickering between mining and depositing once inventory is full. Made me lose 12 cents lol :(

edit: working again :)

Attachments

• Atlas Motherlode Mine [LITE] 10-15 2-17-23.log
    139.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Any chance of an hour or so refund? Bot kept getting stuck at bank any time I came to check on it.

Attachments

• Atlas Motherlode Mine [PRO]_20220127_200053.log
    518.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Atlas Motherlode Mine [PRO]_20220128_204803.log
    869.6 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.