Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Atlas Hall of memories [PRO] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Often times it just clicks on a memory so fast that the character stops gathering. It happens sporadically and I am not sure whats causing it from the logs (no reports). Its occurring on both continuous and balanced configurations. Could you take a look.

It hands in fragments but doesn't collect them, also doesn't go for juna etc when all pillars are filled. Looks more human going for them too. Any chance to add these in?

@tyb51 is the lite version just limited to an hour per day? If not, what other differences does Pro have over the regular version?

Niche bots at your disposal
Often times it just clicks on a memory so fast that the character stops gathering. It happens sporadically and I am not sure whats causing it from the logs (no reports). Its occurring on both continuous and balanced configurations. Could you take a look.
Possible to post a recording or replicate what happens? I don't fully understand what happens

It hands in fragments but doesn't collect them, also doesn't go for juna etc when all pillars are filled. Looks more human going for them too. Any chance to add these in?
It should choose the best resource to gather for your level. Sometimes not going for the center spawn is better.

@tyb51 is the lite version just limited to an hour per day? If not, what other differences does Pro have over the regular version?
Just 1 hour free

Has something changed with this bot in the last two or three days? I've come back to it logged completely out of runescape after a couple hours with break handler disabled, but the bot is still running so I'm using $$. It's a bit frustrating.

Niche bots at your disposal
Has something changed with this bot in the last two or three days? I've come back to it logged completely out of runescape after a couple hours with break handler disabled, but the bot is still running so I'm using $$. It's a bit frustrating.
Post a log please. Might be that the break handler was activated by default, although I havn't seen anyone report the issue before

Gets stuck quite frequently for me - seems like it could be solved by rotating the camera after a period of inactivity?

Status
Not open for further replies.