Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Atlas Hall of memories [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niche bots at your disposal
tyb51 submitted a new resource:

Atlas Hall of memories - Get them xp goinggg

Simple, fast and effective Hall of Memories bot.

Supports all memory types
Supports core memories (does not place them tho)
Supports Knowledge fragments
Supports Sword of Edicts
Supports Grace of the Elves / Seren spirit
Semi-playersensed 2-ticking (too lazy to make a UI so don't whine).

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. Except it spam clicks the memories - could this be changed? I imagine the spam clicking will lead to many bans.

Java Warlord
Nice. Except it spam clicks the memories - could this be changed? I imagine the spam clicking will lead to many bans.
I'd assume it spam clicks every 2 ticks in order to gain charges faster. It's common practice so i wouldn't worry too much about it.

I'd assume it spam clicks every 2 ticks in order to gain charges faster. It's common practice so i wouldn't worry too much about it.

Oh okay fair enough. I'll leave it running for a while and see what happens :) The other script I had for Hall didn't spam click so I assumed this was an error. Apologies!

They started working for me right after that. Don't know why they didn't for like 6 hours. wish I could get it to do the lustrous etc instead of the wisps though.

this bot is a marvel, gotten 76 to 99 over the last week or so, due to its efforts.
i will list my finding as follows:
-The 2 tick clicking is perfect.
-It maybes finds the nodes a bit faster than me so maybe slow it down a tad?
-It has collected every seren spirit, that i have seen/heard (the delay before clicking is kind of weird),
-the bot will fill inventory up with jars, which it should do, thereby causing all clue scroll drops to drop to floor. my workaround is to just fill inventory with all clue scrolls, so if youre putting clue scrolls in beforehand, you will probably end up with 100ea+ elite and hards levelling 70 to 99
-The bot refuses to pause sometimes lol, i assume its to do with the spam clicking since it only pause when the node disappears. not that much of a issue tho.
-The bot will collect knowledge fragments and siphon SoE & cres whilst two ticking :), only thing ive noticed is if it captures a core knowledge frag, either by accident or intentionally, it wont put it in the plinth. this is the only major issue!

apart from these minor issues, they is very well, the best hall of memories bot out right now.

Not working for me - Fills inv with jars then just stands there idling until disconnect.

Edit: Works fine if I start the bot with the jars and stand in the middle.

Last edited:
The Real
ust started using this bot today and here is some feedback:

- when there is the same energy on two symmetrical nodes, it will spam click each one causing ur character to go back and forth till they disappear.
- there are time while it is siphoning a cres, it will switch to siphoning incandescent, way before the cres disappears.
- it is not as responsive to cores and if it does catch one, it will add it to the plinth.
- storage bot support would be great, or at least, have the bot pick up 50 lustrous energy till we manually turn them in because this bot will never go for lustrous energy on its own.

Great bot only problem I've run into is until 80 it will just do faded memories instead of luc memories even though its ability to for faster XP

I am unable to start the bot it keep saying "Your gamepack is being processed. It will automatically begin in approximately 300 seconds"

Jagex Secret Police
I am unable to start the bot it keep saying "Your gamepack is being processed. It will automatically begin in approximately 300 seconds"
Client issue. It's being investigated. No ETA for fix

Bot is working great now and i'm 80 div. I'm not sure though im using runemetrics and its only showing about 29k xp/h roughly. is there something else i need to do to achieve the 100k/h+ everyone keeps talking about? just seems a bit low for doing the brilliant memories

Status
Not open for further replies.