Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Atlas Blast Furnace [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what the issue is but when i try to make steel bars it only puts coal on the belt and not iron ore.

Niche bots at your disposal
I got to rework the bot but on holiday and out of account. Probably fix it in a few weeks

Edit: Got mixed up with the options being on or off with the green and white colors. Script works fine now.

Last edited:
Thank you for your work on this bot and all other bots! The bot works perfect for mithril bars but when doing adamant bars it does the job but slow because the bot doesnt pickup the bars when it should so when it returns to fill more ores/coal in the furnance its already full and it returns to empty then gets the bars. I'll upload a log.

I tried now again, this time it picks up the adamant bar but walks to the bank first before returning to picking it up which looks very bot-like.

Attachments

• Atlas Blast Furnace 8-11 22-22-58.log
    180.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Atlas Blast Furnace 8-12 2-06-16.log
    35.9 KB · Views: 0
After filling conveyer with coal bot freezes and doesn't withdraw any mithril ore, just gets stuck like that

it is really weird when bot could 2 click bank and then conveyor deposit the ores, but instead it does 5 clicks to walk and bank and 3 clicks conveyor deposit, and there is huge delay in between clicks..

decent bot so far, can you please add regular and super energy pots to the extra for us ironmen please

Running the bot for steel bars runs into an issue banking. It will deposit and withdraw coal just fine, but when it gets to the banking of iron ore it just sits on the banking screen appearing to do nothing. However if i manually withdraw iron it will continue to work fine until i need to withdraw more.

Running the bot for steel bars runs into an issue banking. It will deposit and withdraw coal just fine, but when it gets to the banking of iron ore it just sits on the banking screen appearing to do nothing. However if i manually withdraw iron it will continue to work fine until i need to withdraw more.
I'm pushing an update for this bot, but I couldn't replicate your issue. Make sure you start the bot with an empty dispenser

Noticed that the stamina toggle works fine, and then if its toggled off then it defaults to super energy. Super energy toggle doesnt seem to do anything, it keeps looking for one (even when toggled on or off), and then the script fails to run.

1. Have stam in bank, stam toggle on = works
2. Have no stam in bank, stam toggle off/on, super energy off/on = error where cant find super energy

There does not seem to be a way to use the bot without it having stamina potions in the bank. I cannot disable it and it simply shuts down.

Tested it for a few mins for gold bars and honestly a bit skeptical for long term use....perhaps some options could be added to create more randomization with thresholds for some of the options.

It seems like it double clicks the gloves when switching and double clicks the ore when withdrawing and double clicks the deposit button when depositing bars in the bank. Is there a purpose for that? or can that be made to be more randomized? Perhaps a toggle for how often you want it to double click and which things it double clicks or never to double click at all.

Did not use it long enough to find the difference between Regular Mode and AFK+ Mode but I am assuming it just goes AFK randomly in this mode? (If so add a option of how often to go AFK and for how many seconds with a threshold setting so it chooses randomly every time.) I also noticed it checks the xp once in a while and not sure how random that was.

Not sure how randomized it is since I only used it for about 15mins but maybe some randomized mis-clicks once in a while with a option for how often to misclick +/- 0% to 10% (with different options for what kind of misclick specifically)

examples:

Toggle for how often you want it to click different tiles around the bar dispenser. Base option being to click on a specific tile such as the south tile, north tile or west tile or to click directly on the dispenser and +/- option for how often to click other tiles such as south west and north west. (The same could be done for the bank chest as a base clicking option and then choosing how often to misclick the boxes or tile next to the bank chest and the same could be done for the conveyor or clicking next to the conveyor)

An option to go AFK every 5-15mins or 5-20mins for 10 seconds to 240 seconds and a +/- 0% to 10% of the amounts you choose. (can be similar to the "Budgets" scroll bar)

IF the above becomes and option then add an option for taking 1-5 AFK breaks per hour that are less then 60 and 1-5 that are more then 60 seconds (or if more simple choose how much time to allow for AFK-ing per hour 2-12 mins per hour and random for each hour)

Specifically on longer AFK times over 120 seconds or what ever time you choose, make the bot go up the stairs and wait outside to avoid wasting coins AFK which is something I had done before in the past but started not to care about coins eventually. This does not necessarily need to be added but maybe this can make the bot seem more like a real player maybe?

These options would make the bot less efficient for XP/hr but misclicks and AFK / bank stall with randomization of how often and how long would make it seem more human like.

Finding the right balance between super efficiency and human error is key.

------------------

Not sure if it is supposed to work in resizeable mode or not but it doesn't switch between gloves and moves the camera oddly.

When doing blast furnace I usually use resizeable mode, hide the chat box and position the camera so I can see the conveyor in the bottom left part of my screen when standing at the bank. This allows for clicking on the conveyor while standing at the bank chest, then near the bar dispenser and then to the bank chest with out moving the camera at all and never having to use the mini map for any clicks.

Resizeable compatibility does not need to be added especially if fixed mode will be polished with more randomized features.

What is the difference between this version and pro?

Overall this a better then most blast furnace bot and I would really like to see this improve to become a solid go to option.

Tested it for a few mins for gold bars and honestly a bit skeptical for long term use....perhaps some options could be added to create more randomization with thresholds for some of the options.

It seems like it double clicks the gloves when switching and double clicks the ore when withdrawing and double clicks the deposit button when depositing bars in the bank. Is there a purpose for that? or can that be made to be more randomized? Perhaps a toggle for how often you want it to double click and which things it double clicks or never to double click at all.

Did not use it long enough to find the difference between Regular Mode and AFK+ Mode but I am assuming it just goes AFK randomly in this mode? (If so add a option of how often to go AFK and for how many seconds with a threshold setting so it chooses randomly every time.) I also noticed it checks the xp once in a while and not sure how random that was.

Not sure how randomized it is since I only used it for about 15mins but maybe some randomized mis-clicks once in a while with a option for how often to misclick +/- 0% to 10% (with different options for what kind of misclick specifically)

examples:

Toggle for how often you want it to click different tiles around the bar dispenser. Base option being to click on a specific tile such as the south tile, north tile or west tile or to click directly on the dispenser and +/- option for how often to click other tiles such as south west and north west. (The same could be done for the bank chest as a base clicking option and then choosing how often to misclick the boxes or tile next to the bank chest and the same could be done for the conveyor or clicking next to the conveyor)

An option to go AFK every 5-15mins or 5-20mins for 10 seconds to 240 seconds and a +/- 0% to 10% of the amounts you choose. (can be similar to the "Budgets" scroll bar)

IF the above becomes and option then add an option for taking 1-5 AFK breaks per hour that are less then 60 and 1-5 that are more then 60 seconds (or if more simple choose how much time to allow for AFK-ing per hour 2-12 mins per hour and random for each hour)

Specifically on longer AFK times over 120 seconds or what ever time you choose, make the bot go up the stairs and wait outside to avoid wasting coins AFK which is something I had done before in the past but started not to care about coins eventually. This does not necessarily need to be added but maybe this can make the bot seem more like a real player maybe?

These options would make the bot less efficient for XP/hr but misclicks and AFK / bank stall with randomization of how often and how long would make it seem more human like.

Finding the right balance between super efficiency and human error is key.

------------------

Not sure if it is supposed to work in resizeable mode or not but it doesn't switch between gloves and moves the camera oddly.

When doing blast furnace I usually use resizeable mode, hide the chat box and position the camera so I can see the conveyor in the bottom left part of my screen when standing at the bank. This allows for clicking on the conveyor while standing at the bank chest, then near the bar dispenser and then to the bank chest with out moving the camera at all and never having to use the mini map for any clicks.

Resizeable compatibility does not need to be added especially if fixed mode will be polished with more randomized features.

What is the difference between this version and pro?

Overall this a better then most blast furnace bot and I would really like to see this improve to become a solid go to option.
I should take a look at the code again to confirm everything for sure. But there is a lot of randomisation in the form of player sense (certain behaviour for you account which is determined by the bot and not your input). Things like walk with minimap to close out of bank or close and click the dispense, it chooses different tiles around forge and dispenser (with a preference for your account), etc etc. I forgot what afk mode actually is, I Should look. The double clicks could be player sense, but it shouldn't be always. If you can provide a recording of what you mean that could help.
I won't add the toggles and switches as it won't provide any benefit or protection against bans versus what it is doing under the hood.

As for some of your other points:
- coding misclicks is very bad as you only provide another pattern to detect. Runemate has enough unintentional misclicks as is.
- there is no code to check exp. It was probably coincidence for the mouse to be there
- resizable used to be not supported by runemate. Recently there were some updates addressing this, but 'visibility' of object is harder to calculate and what you are describing could be related to issues with it.

There does not seem to be a way to use the bot without it having stamina potions in the bank. I cannot disable it and it simply shuts down.
Could you provide a bot log please?

Noticed that the stamina toggle works fine, and then if its toggled off then it defaults to super energy. Super energy toggle doesnt seem to do anything, it keeps looking for one (even when toggled on or off), and then the script fails to run.

1. Have stam in bank, stam toggle on = works
2. Have no stam in bank, stam toggle off/on, super energy off/on = error where cant find super energy
I will look into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.