Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Atlas Blast Furnace [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this bot broken for anyone else? Like not logging into your acc or doing anything?

Niche bots at your disposal
Please specify what is broken.
Runemate itself is having some issues and the problems with the bot are most likely due to that

please post a log.
My bad, here it is.
It's from a few days ago when I first encountered the bug. I attempted to restart the bot 3 times on that same day and have logs that are completely identical. I haven't however, tried again since that day.

Attachments

• Atlas Blast Furnace [BETA] 5-21 19-44-28.log
    1.6 KB · Views: 2
My bad, here it is.
It's from a few days ago when I first encountered the bug. I attempted to restart the bot 3 times on that same day and have logs that are completely identical. I haven't however, tried again since that day.
Hmm doesn't really say anything. I'll go test it out later today

Hmm doesn't really say anything. I'll go test it out later today
I shit you not, I just decided to try it and it seems to be working right now. I have only tested mithril and gold though, I will test out the others too in a moment.

I shit you not, I just decided to try it and it seems to be working right now. I have only tested mithril and gold though, I will test out the others too in a moment.
Yeah that is what I said before: RM was having some issues with all bots previously, there might still be something wrong after the update (because they chanegd the way interaction worked), but it would surprise me if the bot just stopped working out of the blue

Yeah that is what I said before: RM was having some issues with all bots previously, there might still be something wrong after the update (because they chanegd the way interaction worked), but it would surprise me if the bot just stopped working out of the blue

Alright, thanks for the clarification. I'm going to run it for a few inventories and see if I encounter anything abnormal.

It's messed up again! It's so weird, some days it initialises others it doesn't. I'm so sure it's just this bot, I try 5/6 other bots from different authors they work fine but this one just seems to fail to initialise. Here's the log:

Attachments

• Atlas Blast Furnace [BETA] 5-27 11-11-39.log
    2.3 KB · Views: 2
It's messed up again! It's so weird, some days it initialises others it doesn't. I'm so sure it's just this bot, I try 5/6 other bots from different authors they work fine but this one just seems to fail to initialise. Here's the log:
can you say what you mean with "Fails to initialize". Does the UI not start? Do you have your settings selected? Did you make sure the bot is not paused?

When I start up the bot, all its saying is resuming, wont log me in, even if I do that myself it will just stand still.

can you say what you mean with "Fails to initialize". Does the UI not start? Do you have your settings selected? Did you make sure the bot is not paused?

Everything loads. I choose my options etc but nothing happens. Like literally nothing.

Basically what happens is when you press a bar to smelt, it will resume the bot and it will say "resuming"

It wont even log in if you aren't logged in.

I think it has something to do with the foreman timer, i saw from the log something about the foreman timer so i left the bot working and not logged in, went to make some food and saw that the bot had logged in and started smelting.

EDIT: i tried it again and saw that it started logging in at exactly 4:20... not sure if a meme of a coincidence

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.