Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Atlas Blast Furnace [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niche bots at your disposal
Pretty buggy but expected as it's in beta. I've been trying it for some time now, on different accounts and on different versions but I guess the bug I come across has never been addressed. When I'm doing mithril ores, eventually the bot will fuck up and come to the part where it goes "You need to withdraw existing ores blah blah, before putting new ores.." or something along those lines. It fucks up big time. Happens in the 5th to 9th lap.

But I know that you're constantly updating it when you have the time, so keep up the good work!
As said an update is in queue which has a rewritten logic out. The above screenshots are from the new version

As said an update is in queue which has a rewritten logic out. The above screenshots are from the new version

I pm'd you the log from the problem I was having with the coffer, also how much do you reckon you'll charge for premium?!

Pretty good i think. Up to 2.7k bars/h
I was originally focusing on the wiki rates. But those are really to high (3300-3600 bars/h consistently is insane)
MfymjEY.png
What settings do you have on to get that many bars per/hr? Max I'm getting is 1.6k with mith bars, using stamina/graceful etc

What settings do you have on to get that many bars per/hr? Max I'm getting is 1.6k with mith bars, using stamina/graceful etc
On the latest version? Do you run in fixed mode and high zoom? Also are you using Ice gloves?

On the latest version? Do you run in fixed mode and high zoom? Also are you using Ice gloves?
Yeah, ice gloves, staminas, graceful, enough p in the coffer for 10 hours so the bot doesn't have to do it, fixed mode, zoomed all the way out. It faffs about for a bit before putting the coal in the coal bag (does this weird thing where it goes to the magic tab for a 5 secs).

81a429f4bb5ba64ea387be250d5f0a75.png

Yeah, ice gloves, staminas, graceful, enough p in the coffer for 10 hours so the bot doesn't have to do it, fixed mode, zoomed all the way out. It faffs about for a bit before putting the coal in the coal bag (does this weird thing where it goes to the magic tab for a 5 secs).

81a429f4bb5ba64ea387be250d5f0a75.png
Hmmm very weird about the magic thing. That's probably the issue. Does that happen very often or just sometimes? Maybe you have a keybind for magic to the Shift button?

Works pretty good, a lot better than a different one I've used.
I had one issue where while it was either withdrawing money or putting money in the coffer, it didn't recognize that it wasn't on the right screen to input how much money you want to take out/use so it typed a bunch of random numbers very rapidly into chat and made it extremely obvious it was botting.

I also keep getting a message pop up on the RuneMate client that says I should clean out the dispenser and melting pot before starting a new ore even though there's nothing in there. It keeps popping up and filling the entire client screen.

Last edited:
Works pretty good, a lot better than a different one I've used.
I had one issue where while it was either withdrawing money or putting money in the coffer, it didn't recognize that it wasn't on the right screen to input how much money you want to take out/use so it typed a bunch of random numbers very rapidly into chat and made it extremely obvious it was botting.

I also keep getting a message pop up on the RuneMate client that says I should clean out the dispenser and melting pot before starting a new ore even though there's nothing in there. It keeps popping up and filling the entire client screen.
It used to pause on that screen, but I added a safe to clean it up by code. Idealy it should not pop up as it means something might have gone wrong. What type of bar where you making?

It used to pause on that screen, but I added a safe to clean it up by code. Idealy it should not pop up as it means something might have gone wrong. What type of bar where you making?

Gold bars. I believe it pops up because sometimes it goes to deposit more ore onto the conveyor belt before taking the fresh bars out of the dispenser.

Doesnt take double inventory for coal now while making mithril bars with coal bag. It fills the coal bag and empties it immediately at the chest

It seems bugged in this sense:
Using Exact same setup as your 5k bar progie above.

Inventory is ice gloves. It withdraws 27 gold ore, deposits them into the furnace, runs back to bank, gets 27 more gold ore, deposits that into furnace, retrieves bars from furnace with ice gloves, deposits gold bars. [here is the buggy part] once it deposits 27 gold bars, it withdraws 27 more gold ore, closes the bank, opens the bank, deposits the ores it just withdrew out, and goes and retrieves the remaining 27 gold bars from the furnace.

Then it repeats.

It needs to either skip the withdraw/deposit spot OR actually use the ore on the furnace.

Doesnt take double inventory for coal now while making mithril bars with coal bag. It fills the coal bag and empties it immediately at the chest

I had the same problem as you and the bigboss dude. Go to settings on osrs, turn shift keys on, go to hotkeys, reset to default then at the bottom left of the hotkey setting tick esc to close interface, and the bot shud work fine.

I had the same problem as you and the bigboss dude. Go to settings on osrs, turn shift keys on, go to hotkeys, reset to default then at the bottom left of the hotkey setting tick esc to close interface, and the bot shud work fine.
This was after the update today and changing the settings did not fix it

It seems bugged in this sense:
Using Exact same setup as your 5k bar progie above.

Inventory is ice gloves. It withdraws 27 gold ore, deposits them into the furnace, runs back to bank, gets 27 more gold ore, deposits that into furnace, retrieves bars from furnace with ice gloves, deposits gold bars. [here is the buggy part] once it deposits 27 gold bars, it withdraws 27 more gold ore, closes the bank, opens the bank, deposits the ores it just withdrew out, and goes and retrieves the remaining 27 gold bars from the furnace.

Then it repeats.

It needs to either skip the withdraw/deposit spot OR actually use the ore on the furnace.
See PM, can you either provide me with an account to test or post a log of the moment this happens (not a 10 min log just 1 itteration)

I'm also seeing half the xp rates on gold bars, too fast switching and the same deposit bug as Worek
maybe a delay by clicking on the dispenser before switching to ice gloves, like after seeing the prompt that they are too hot would be best for smithing gold bars?

The bug is introduced due to a fix for steel bars turning into iron bars. But I have no account available anymore to test it on. So if anyone is willing to lend it I can provide a fix
*EDIT: Have an account but working on getting coalbag/funds to fix the issues with blast furnace. Hold tight!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.