Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Atlas Beach Event [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niche bots at your disposal
tyb51 submitted a new resource:

Atlas Beach Event - Relax on the beach with this as your slave

Get you BeachEvent xp without a sweat.
I have not tested everything so please report what is not working in the comments:

Currently supported:
  1. Construction
  2. Farming
  3. Cooking
  4. Fishing
  5. Strength
  6. Ranging
  7. Hunter
- Also can kill Clawdia for you and do terrorbird racing.
- Re-equiping weapon for Clawdia is untested
- IMPORTANT: It will fetch a new terrorbird riding costume when you have non equiped/inventory, but if you took your daily one it will get stuck...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you make this work with happy hour? I tried this earlier today, and it would stop the script.
When I tried this, I already capped ice creams and thermostat.

Any way you could act the hunter game into the functionality of this bot? That would be great :D

The Führer
it doesnt work on happy hours anymore... keeps trying to eat icecream.. was working fine on release

it doesnt work on happy hours anymore... keeps trying to eat icecream.. was working fine on release
Working on this one, but I haven't been able to play myself during happy hours. So can't really test it out

Enjoying this so far. What comes in this update?
Take a look at the bot page

NEXT UPDATE 1.1:
- fixed farming @Darkkenshi
- improved reliability for all activities
- working on better terrorbird racing (currently at 5min runs)

Known problems:
- Clawdia not being recognized due to reduced draw distance
- Bot keeps trying to fetch new terrorbird costume if you already have one in the bank

Last edited:
The Führer
Working on this one, but I haven't been able to play myself during happy hours. So can't really test it out

Take a look at the bot page

NEXT UPDATE 1.1:
- fixed farming @Darkkenshi
- improved reliability for all activities
- working on better terrorbird racing

Known problems:
- Clawdia not being recognized due to reduced draw distance
- Bot keeps trying to fetch new terrorbird costume if you already have one in the bank
pls fix the happy hours it was working fine at first maybe you could undo what you changed with ice cream handling?

pls fix the happy hours it was working fine at first maybe you could undo what you changed with ice cream handling?

should be fixed to, I didn't have happy hours implemented. Problem arose when you had temp bar full and it was happy hours. I couldn't test with full temp bar, but normally happy hour is now implemented

Definitely much more reliable then the previous version. A little slow sometimes to switch sandcastles for construction but easily 100% better then before!

Always gets stuck when doing Hook-A-Duck (Hunter). The bot/script right clicks the stand and selects whatever option you have chosen but 25-50% of the time it gets stuck because it left clicks the stand and doesn't know what to do from there. So, the bot/script times out and you get logged into the lobby. Over the course of 4 hours, it did 1.5 temp gauges worth of skilling... I have caught this happening multiple times and it would really speed up the bot/script if it could also work if it by accident left-clicked the stand. Otherwise, great script/bot! :D

Always gets stuck when doing Hook-A-Duck (Hunter). The bot/script right clicks the stand and selects whatever option you have chosen but 25-50% of the time it gets stuck because it left clicks the stand and doesn't know what to do from there. So, the bot/script times out and you get logged into the lobby. Over the course of 4 hours, it did 1.5 temp gauges worth of skilling... I have caught this happening multiple times and it would really speed up the bot/script if it could also work if it by accident left-clicked the stand. Otherwise, great script/bot! :D
This is a client think (because it misclicks) I'll try to make a fix for when it opens the screen when I find time (shouldn't be to hard)

Status
Not open for further replies.