Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Async Fisher [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
No funciona
Please submit a proper bug report with more information such as Fish type, Location and Method.
The bot has worked as expected on both game modes during creation, testing, and right now.

The issues you are experiencing may have to do with the recent OSRS update affecting the RuneMate Client, which is currently being worked on by the RuneMate Team.

i Speek in spanish: Supongo que si debe ser por eso de la actualización del OSRS. Pero hay como este bot fue lanzado despues de la actualizacion es imposible que no funcione a mi parecer... Está fallandome en cualquier lugar donde hasta el momento intente pescar con "NET"

Translated:
I suppose that it must be because of the OSRS update. But there is how this bot was launched after the update is impossible that does not work in my opinion ... It is fallandome anywhere where so far try to fish with "NET"
Google translate helps a bit.

Regardless of when the bot was "launched", it doesn't stop the fact that at the moment, the RuneMate client temporarily doesn't support OSRS, there's a warning when you try to run the bot.

I tried it before I posted my first reply, netting shrimps near Lumbridge and it worked fine.
I'll push another update soon, that might help.

Another broken bot that doesnt work. started in fishing guild chose to fish raw shark and the bot doesnt even know know what spots to fish just fishes anywhere effectively fishing the wrong fish making he fish selection pointless.... fix the bot or get rid of it because thats a joke.

RuneMate Staff
Another broken bot that doesnt work. started in fishing guild chose to fish raw shark and the bot doesnt even know know what spots to fish just fishes anywhere effectively fishing the wrong fish making he fish selection pointless.... fix the bot or get rid of it because thats a joke.

Fix your attitude or you won't be welcome around here.

If you are going to post a bug report, include more details such as steps to reproduce, screenshots/videos and accompanying log files.

banking when fishing tuna and swordfish at catherby isn't working my char just gets to the bank and opens the window and stops moving

I have the same problem just at Draynor Village. Once the inventory is full it runs to the bank opens the tab to select what it wants to do, and then hovers over the open bank option.

Status
Not open for further replies.