Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Async Chopper [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello @asynchronous . Running this right now and it is pretty clean. Had a few suggestions for you to maybe add a bit more to it. Would it be possible to add an output line of time to level, always good to know when it is coming. Most woodcutters have options for the daxe special (think it boosts WC lvls) and picking up bird nests. I think those functions will be good to see. Also, can you randomize the drop style? Currently it starts row 1 of the bag and drops left to right then goes to row 2 of the bag and continues. Maybe randomize it to go back and fourth or up and down. Just some ideas. Keep up the good work! :D

Hello @asynchronous . Running this right now and it is pretty clean. Had a few suggestions for you to maybe add a bit more to it. Would it be possible to add an output line of time to level, always good to know when it is coming. Most woodcutters have options for the daxe special (think it boosts WC lvls) and picking up bird nests. I think those functions will be good to see. Also, can you randomize the drop style? Currently it starts row 1 of the bag and drops left to right then goes to row 2 of the bag and continues. Maybe randomize it to go back and fourth or up and down. Just some ideas. Keep up the good work! :D
Time to level is a good idea, I didn't think of that!
I'll look into the d-axe special, is that for osrs, rs3, or both?
Picking up birds nests sounds pretty good, but I don't have a members account to test with.
PlayerSensed dropping strategies sounds like a good idea to me, I'll look into it.

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions :)

Time to level is a good idea, I didn't think of that!
I'll look into the d-axe special, is that for osrs, rs3, or both?
Picking up birds nests sounds pretty good, but I don't have a members account to test with.
PlayerSensed dropping strategies sounds like a good idea to me, I'll look into it.

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions :)

Awesome that you will consider the suggestions! The d-axe special is for OSRS only as in RS3 it appears to just do a special attack instead of providing a boost to WC lvls (links below from wiki)

OSRS :
UGuloBq.png

RS3:
M5UPuTi.png

easily triggered ✌
You can't use special attack on RS3 unless you're in legacy which no one ever is.

I thought that there was a special attack thing in the constitution section?

This is working as it should be, the only thing that bothers me is that when you have an axe in your inventory and your character goes to bank the logs, it will also bank the axe along with it... (I was hoping if you could fix this)

This is working as it should be, the only thing that bothers me is that when you have an axe in your inventory and your character goes to bank the logs, it will also bank the axe along with it... (I was hoping if you could fix this)
What's the name of the axe? I thought they were all like "Bronze hatchet", "Iron hatchet".

easily triggered ✌
What's the name of the axe? I thought they were all like "Bronze hatchet", "Iron hatchet".
Osrs is axe everything is toolbelted in rs3 theres no reason someone should have a hatchet in rs3 in their inventory

I play OSRS btw, it just banks the axe when it deposit logs.
as for the axes here's a list.

1. Bronze axe
2. Iron axe
3. Steel axe
4. Black axe
5. Mithril axe
6. Adamant axe
7. Rune axe
8. Dragon axe
9. 3rd age axe

in that order ranked from lowest to highest. iirc.. xD

@asynchronous please notify me when you do update the bot :)

I play OSRS btw, it just banks the axe when it deposit logs.
as for the axes here's a list.

1. Bronze axe
2. Iron axe
3. Steel axe
4. Black axe
5. Mithril axe
6. Adamant axe
7. Rune axe
8. Dragon axe
9. 3rd age axe

in that order ranked from lowest to highest. iirc.. xD

@asynchronous please notify me when you do update the bot :)
Update has been pushed to queue, there will be a post here when it is released :)

After all these updates, the bot is running great (although it sometime shift clicks fast and then i get the problem: use log on log)
Which i then have to manually fix (i babysit my bots) happens quite often.
Too bad that WC isn't really profitable anymore :/

Status
Not open for further replies.