Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Are bans getting rarer?

Since moving to RuneMate I notice I seem to be getting away with a lot more, not sure if it's the bot or if bots in general are getting harder to detect, not had a single ban on here yet but I haven't botted for about 2 years prior to on RuneMate about 3 months ago.

How ofetn are you guys getting banned?

Just got another permanent yesterday, but it really depends on the usage.
Dozens of other accounts which i thought would be caught faster didn't, i've expected this account to last longer.
A lot of factors play, like how long the account exists, play hours a day, how many various content is being played etc.

Just got another permanent yesterday, but it really depends on the usage.
Dozens of other accounts which i thought would be caught faster didn't, i've expected this account to last longer.
A lot of factors play, like how long the account exists, play hours a day, how many various content is being played etc.

Do you suicide bot?

Bigkokski
Consistentcy is a big thing too.. I make sure my account plays for similar times each day.. and has a "Sleep period"

My accounts do look like they are no lifing though.. but obviously some people actually do play this game for like 18 hrs a day O.O

There is also this new plug-in in RuneLite which allows players to "predict" the likelihood of a certain character to be a bot.
It's not accurate, but allows people to snitch depending on where you are in the game.

Bigkokski
shhhittt reaally

im gonna check that.. that hectic
ty
There is also this new plug-in in RuneLite which allows players to "predict" the likelihood of a certain character to be a bot.
It's not accurate, but allows people to snitch depending on where you are in the game.

Misfits

It is accurate for the bots it does report, and getting more accurate as time goes on... yes it is missing allot of bots cause it is learning what to look for still lol

It is accurate for the bots it does report, and getting more accurate as time goes on... yes it is missing allot of bots cause it is learning what to look for still lol
Just look for players using the default client XD

Got hit with a 1 day temp ban after earning 5 mil exp in 5 days. I did some mining, fishing, tempoross, nmz, firemaking, and gilded altar. Main account, 200 quest points. 2nd temp ban on this account. I'd say bans are still up so be incredibly careful on accounts that you truly care about.

Attachments

• botban.png
    botban.png
    56.4 KB · Views: 31