Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Architect [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the Pick Up Ground Item action, the boot seems to get stuck whenever there's a stack of items on the ground. It opens up the item pick up interface and doesn't seem to be able to find out the correct item to pick. Does anyone know a fix for this?

I tried making it just pick everything up and drop what wasn't needed but it doesn't press the space keybind either, even when I make a blue press key node for it.

Pretty please?
Hey you seem to be using rs3, architect can't interact with the loot interface, turn the interface off in your runescape settings, architect will be fine.

I love the easy-to-use interface, I can't seem to get the banking to work correctly though, any tips?
First of all, I’m sorry if I don’t understand very well what I’m saying since my language is not English and I’m using the translator to answer, to answer your question it seems that game updates have affected some bot functions or that is what I think especially of the bank, in my case it was a headache to make a bot not so much for the design but for looking for the way to perform actions that in the bot did not work from what I learned these are my tips:

1- The open bank action works, but I recommend you use the action of interacting with an npc and place the banker, since the option to open bank is usually locked

2- with the bank open and to avoid suffering tried to deposit or withdraw I recommend having a preset ready

3- it is related to the number 2 and it is that the function of the preset does not work therefore the best solution is to make the bot write the number that can be 1 or 2 of the preset already configured, this is done with the action of writing a key in the bot

4- This is very important, I assure you that this gave me a headache since my bot failed at every moment and I had no idea why it was, put a delay in the bank's actions, after much experience I realized that despite the fact that it works correctly there are times when it was going so fast that the function I had to perform skipped it or not performed and at that moment the bot stopped ... That's all, I hope that what cost me several severe headaches to you will save you

Hello all! I made a really basic bot to smith rune arrowheads. It is working great but seems to click on the anvil in the same exact spot every time. I was wondering how I edit the script to give the mouse a click area.

Hello all! I made a really basic bot to smith rune arrowheads. It is working great but seems to click on the anvil in the same exact spot every time. I was wondering how I edit the script to give the mouse a click area.
Same problem, any solution?

How can I set up to click on Portable well? Only using items on well works for me

Ive just started using this tool, trying to replicate the woodcutting bot posted previously, however despite trying to pad this out my guy just stands there and the states doesn't seem to run, it tracks any trees i cut based on manual interaction, but cant get it to automate. Can someone help me understand what i'm missing? Just want to Chop and Bank Yew Trees in Seers Village.
upload_2020-1-3_12-14-4.png

Hoping its something simple, like is there a "start" button i need to hit? Also, where/how do i save my bot as above?

Thanks to anyone that can help, want to utilise this some whilst i'm working!!

I got the script working but it always only run for about 10 to 15 minutes then I get this error:
java.lang.NullPointerException
at robot.iIIIIiIIii.float(xa:11)
at nul.IiiiIIiiiiIiI.iiIiiiiiiiiii(pgc:154)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.region.Npcs.getLoaded(exc:81)
at robot.iIIIIiIIii.float(xa:53)
at com.klik.bots.architect.Architect.onLoop(rm.entrypoint:177)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(xkc:67)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(xgc:511)
at nul.IIIiIIiiiiIIi.run(zxc:22)

Anyone know what I did wrong? Thanks

Attachments

• error.JPG
    error.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Architect has not been updated since May of 2018 friends, you will not find support or updates here.

Ive just started using this tool, trying to replicate the woodcutting bot posted previously, however despite trying to pad this out my guy just stands there and the states doesn't seem to run, it tracks any trees i cut based on manual interaction, but cant get it to automate. Can someone help me understand what i'm missing? Just want to Chop and Bank Yew Trees in Seers Village.
View attachment 9993

Hoping its something simple, like is there a "start" button i need to hit? Also, where/how do i save my bot as above?

Thanks to anyone that can help, want to utilise this some whilst i'm working!!

I had this issue trying to bot lobsters at corsair cove. Using EpicBot (free download) I was able to find out that the fishing spots were actually NPC's - Used that node and the bot runs perfectly. I'd give that a shot as well as looking into EpicBot as a tool for figuring out entity classifications and object/NPC ID's

Here's the .json for my lobby farmer/banker - it's very simple and has some delay variability one the clicks but I am definitely babysitting to click on random NPC events and typing whenever someone shows up to the location. Just set the initial state to whichever step in the chain you are on. Banking deposits entire inventory then grabs lobby pot. Just stand at the bank at corsair cove with an empty inventory and set the initial state to "Bank" then click play.

Code:
[{"next":{"next":{"next":{"next":{"next":{"next":{"next":{"next":{"values":{"name":"Walk To Fish"},"name":"Change to State"},"values":{},"name":"Close Bank"},"values":{"delay":1000,"delay_max":2000},"name":"Delay"},"values":{"amount":1,"name":"Lobster pot"},"name":"Withdraw item"},"values":{"delay":1000,"delay_max":2000},"name":"Delay"},"values":{},"name":"Deposit Inventory"},"values":{},"name":"Open Bank"},"values":{"delay":2000,"delay_max":5000},"name":"Delay"},"values":{"is_initial":true,"name":"Bank"},"name":"State"},{"next":{"next":{"next":{"next":{"next":{"values":{"name":"Fish"},"name":"Change to State"},"values":{"identity":{"string_value":"Fishing Spot","is_integer":false,"integer_value":0},"action":"Cage"},"name":"Interact with NPC"},"values":{"coordinate":{"plane":0,"x":2463,"y":2892},"radius":3},"name":"Walk To"},"values":{"coordinate":{"plane":0,"x":2497,"y":2864},"radius":6},"name":"Walk To"},"values":{"coordinate":{"plane":0,"x":2539,"y":2855},"radius":3},"name":"Walk To"},"values":{"is_initial":false,"name":"Walk To Fish"},"name":"State"},{"next":{"values":{},"name":"Is Inventory Full","true":{"next":{"values":{"name":"Walk to Bank"},"name":"Change to State"},"values":{"delay":500,"delay_max":15000},"name":"Delay"},"false":{"values":{},"name":"Is Player Interacting","true":{"values":{"name":"Fish"},"name":"Change to State"},"false":{"next":{"values":{"identity":{"string_value":"Fishing spot","is_integer":false,"integer_value":0},"action":"Cage"},"name":"Interact with NPC"},"values":{"delay":500,"delay_max":30000},"name":"Delay"}}},"values":{"is_initial":false,"name":"Fish"},"name":"State"},{"next":{"next":{"next":{"values":{"name":"Bank"},"name":"Change to State"},"values":{"coordinate":{"plane":0,"x":2570,"y":2864},"radius":1},"name":"Walk To"},"values":{"coordinate":{"plane":0,"x":2498,"y":2850},"radius":3},"name":"Walk To"},"values":{"is_initial":false,"name":"Walk to Bank"},"name":"State"}]

Working swordfisher for architect - Corsair Cove

Code:
[{"next":{"next":{"next":{"next":{"next":{"next":{"next":{"next":{"values":{"name":"Walk To Fish"},"name":"Change to State"},"values":{},"name":"Close Bank"},"values":{"delay":1000,"delay_max":2000},"name":"Delay"},"values":{"amount":1,"name":"Harpoon"},"name":"Withdraw item"},"values":{"delay":1000,"delay_max":2000},"name":"Delay"},"values":{},"name":"Deposit Inventory"},"values":{},"name":"Open Bank"},"values":{"delay":2000,"delay_max":5000},"name":"Delay"},"values":{"is_initial":false,"name":"Bank"},"name":"State"},{"next":{"next":{"values":{"exactly_amount":1,"name":"Raw swordfish","at_least_amount":1,"exactly":false,"at_least":true},"name":"Does Inventory Contain","true":{"next":{"values":{"name":"Bank"},"name":"Change to State"},"values":{"coordinate":{"plane":0,"x":2570,"y":2864},"radius":1},"name":"Walk To"},"false":{"next":{"next":{"next":{"values":{"name":"Fish"},"name":"Change to State"},"values":{"identity":{"string_value":"Fishing Spot","is_integer":false,"integer_value":0},"action":"Harpoon"},"name":"Interact with NPC"},"values":{"coordinate":{"plane":0,"x":2463,"y":2892},"radius":3},"name":"Walk To"},"values":{"coordinate":{"plane":0,"x":2497,"y":2864},"radius":6},"name":"Walk To"}},"values":{"coordinate":{"plane":0,"x":2539,"y":2855},"radius":3},"name":"Walk To"},"values":{"is_initial":false,"name":"Walk To Fish"},"name":"State"},{"next":{"values":{"exactly_amount":1,"name":"Raw tuna","at_least_amount":1,"exactly":false,"at_least":true},"name":"Does Inventory Contain","true":{"next":{"next":{"values":{"name":"Fish"},"name":"Change to State"},"values":{"amount":27,"name":"Raw tuna"},"name":"Drop items"},"values":{"name":"Raw tuna"},"name":"Click Item"},"false":{"values":{},"name":"Is Inventory Full","true":{"next":{"values":{"name":"Walk to Bank"},"name":"Change to State"},"values":{"delay":500,"delay_max":5000},"name":"Delay"},"false":{"values":{},"name":"Is Player Interacting","true":{"values":{"name":"Fish"},"name":"Change to State"},"false":{"next":{"values":{"identity":{"string_value":"Fishing spot","is_integer":false,"integer_value":0},"action":"Harpoon"},"name":"Interact with NPC"},"values":{"delay":500,"delay_max":2000},"name":"Delay"}}}},"values":{"is_initial":true,"name":"Fish"},"name":"State"},{"next":{"next":{"next":{"values":{"name":"Bank"},"name":"Change to State"},"values":{"coordinate":{"plane":0,"x":2570,"y":2864},"radius":1},"name":"Walk To"},"values":{"coordinate":{"plane":0,"x":2498,"y":2850},"radius":3},"name":"Walk To"},"values":{"is_initial":false,"name":"Walk to Bank"},"name":"State"}]

It's such a shame this tool doesn't see anymore updates because it really is so much fun.

Presenting my edgeville looter! - Start this in the wilderness just past the ditch :p - It beat's the freebie DreamBots I see running around here. I'm trying to get it to restart if someone kills the bot (it might or might not work in the bot.. I'm still waiting for someone to kill me to test the changes). If it makes it back to safe without dying it will eat one of the fishies in inventory and wait a random amount of time for sweaty kids to chill out and leave the bot alone. If it hasn't picked up fish yet it'll just bank and eat out out of the bank. Obviously no fancy camera rotations but for short to medium periods of time it's surprisingly effective. I have it prioritizing anchovy pizza > swordfish > adamant arrows, but it has this lovely buggy habit of picking up loads of other valuables that players drop. Often the maple bows will get picked up, lots of potions, cowls for some reason, among other mis-clicks, but it does a surprisingly good job otherwise and these random bugs actually give it a bit of humanity. I Love my little Architect!

Code:
[{"next":{"values":{"greater_than":true,"less_than":false,"exactly":false,"percent":80},"name":"Player Health Constraint","true":{"values":{},"name":"Is Inventory Full","true":{"next":{"next":{"values":{"name":"full-bank"},"name":"Change to State"},"values":{"location_constraint":false,"location_tile":false,"identity":{"string_value":"Wilderness Ditch","is_integer":false,"integer_value":0},"tile":{"plane":0,"x":0,"y":0},"action":"Cross","location_player":false,"radius":5},"name":"Interact with Object"},"values":{"coordinate":{"plane":0,"x":3092,"y":3523},"radius":1},"name":"Walk To"},"false":{"values":{"identity":{"string_value":"Anchovy pizza","is_integer":false,"integer_value":0}},"name":"Does Ground Item Exist","true":{"next":{"values":{"name":"Initial"},"name":"Change to State"},"values":{"identity":{"string_value":"Anchovy pizza","is_integer":false,"integer_value":0}},"name":"Pick Up Ground Item"},"false":{"values":{"identity":{"string_value":"Swordfish","is_integer":false,"integer_value":0}},"name":"Does Ground Item Exist","true":{"next":{"values":{"name":"Initial"},"name":"Change to State"},"values":{"identity":{"string_value":"Swordfish","is_integer":false,"integer_value":0}},"name":"Pick Up Ground Item"},"false":{"values":{"identity":{"string_value":"Adamant arrow","is_integer":false,"integer_value":0}},"name":"Does Ground Item Exist","true":{"next":{"next":{"values":{"name":"Initial"},"name":"Change to State"},"values":{"delay":100,"delay_max":500},"name":"Delay"},"values":{"identity":{"string_value":"Adamant arrow","is_integer":false,"integer_value":0}},"name":"Pick Up Ground Item"},"false":{"next":{"values":{"name":"Initial"},"name":"Change to State"},"values":{"delay":500,"delay_max":1000},"name":"Delay"}}}}},"false":{"next":{"values":{"coordinate":{"plane":0,"x":3092,"y":3524},"radius":1},"name":"Is Player in Area","true":{"next":{"values":{"name":"Initial"},"name":"Change to State"},"values":{"location_constraint":false,"location_tile":false,"identity":{"string_value":"Wilderness Ditch","is_integer":false,"integer_value":0},"tile":{"plane":0,"x":0,"y":0},"action":"Cross","location_player":false,"radius":5},"name":"Interact with Object"},"false":{"values":{"exactly_amount":1,"name":"Swordfish","at_least_amount":1,"exactly":false,"at_least":true},"name":"Does Inventory Contain","true":{"next":{"next":{"values":{"name":"Initial"},"name":"Change to State"},"values":{"delay":4891,"delay_max":242053},"name":"Delay"},"values":{"identity":{"string_value":"Swordfish","is_integer":false,"integer_value":0},"action":"Eat"},"name":"Interact with Item"},"false":{"values":{"name":"jump-out"},"name":"Change to State"}}},"values":{"coordinate":{"plane":0,"x":3092,"y":3523},"radius":5},"name":"Walk To"}},"values":{"is_initial":true,"name":"Initial"},"name":"State"},{"next":{"next":{"next":{"next":{"next":{"values":{"name":"hp-check"},"name":"Change to State"},"values":{},"name":"Deposit Inventory"},"values":{},"name":"Open Bank"},"values":{"coordinate":{"plane":0,"x":3092,"y":3494},"radius":1},"name":"Walk To"},"values":{"location_constraint":false,"location_tile":false,"identity":{"string_value":"Wilderness Ditch","is_integer":false,"integer_value":0},"tile":{"plane":0,"x":0,"y":0},"action":"Cross","location_player":false,"radius":5},"name":"Interact with Object"},"values":{"is_initial":false,"name":"jump-out"},"name":"State"},{"next":{"next":{"next":{"next":{"values":{"name":"Initial"},"name":"Change to State"},"values":{"coordinate":{"plane":0,"x":3092,"y":3536},"radius":1},"name":"Walk To"},"values":{"location_constraint":false,"location_tile":false,"identity":{"string_value":"Wilderness Ditch","is_integer":false,"integer_value":0},"tile":{"plane":0,"x":0,"y":0},"action":"Cross","location_player":false,"radius":5},"name":"Interact with Object"},"values":{"coordinate":{"plane":0,"x":3092,"y":3520},"radius":1},"name":"Walk To"},"values":{"is_initial":false,"name":"jump-in"},"name":"State"},{"next":{"next":{"values":{"name":"eat"},"name":"Change to State"},"values":{"amount":1,"name":"Swordfish"},"name":"Withdraw item"},"values":{"is_initial":false,"name":"hp-check"},"name":"State"},{"next":{"next":{"next":{"next":{"next":{"values":{"name":"jump-in"},"name":"Change to State"},"values":{},"name":"Deposit Equipment"},"values":{},"name":"Deposit Inventory"},"values":{},"name":"Open Bank"},"values":{"coordinate":{"plane":0,"x":3095,"y":3494},"radius":1},"name":"Walk To"},"values":{"is_initial":false,"name":"full-bank"},"name":"State"},{"next":{"values":{"exactly_amount":1,"name":"Swordfish","at_least_amount":1,"exactly":false,"at_least":true},"name":"Does Inventory Contain","true":{"next":{"values":{"name":"eat"},"name":"Change to State"},"values":{"identity":{"string_value":"Swordfish","is_integer":false,"integer_value":0},"action":"Eat"},"name":"Interact with Item"},"false":{"values":{"name":"jump-in"},"name":"Change to State"}},"values":{"is_initial":false,"name":"eat"},"name":"State"}]

Last edited:
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.