Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Application not responding on Mac (Silicone)

Whenever I open RuneMate and try to choose a client (OSRS Client/RuneMate) or try and get it to recognize one of them when open, RuneMate crashes. Happens on any bot (paid or free). Furthermore, I cannot choose a client from the dropdown menu, as the dropdown doesn't have any options... just blank. Any help is appreciated.

RuneMate Staff
Make sure you have dark mode disabled when launching RuneMate, attempting to run bots...well just keep it off when using RuneMate really.

im having an issue where any bot i start, my runelite freezes and black screens when i tab out. worked perfectly last night. anyone else?

Make sure you have dark mode disabled when launching RuneMate, attempting to run bots...well just keep it off when using RuneMate really.
setting to light mode did not fix my problem. I also watched the tutorial video linked in Spectre MacOS Support which didnt help/seem to give any relevant info.

It seems like the RuneMate client is freezing when trying to recognize an open client (either RuneLite or official client) or when trying to "force open" a client. Maybe because I'm opening a game client through the Jagex Launcher then trying to have RuneMate recognize it?