Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexSwampToad PRO [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Osrs gets stuck when climbing up the ladder. would def. use it, if it gets fixed.
OSRS, just saw this (read the pm first)

I’ll try to get this resolved soon!

First time user of this bot. Having a bit of trouble. It will collect the toads, but it wont walk to bank or deposit. Should I adjust any settings?

can you pls fix it? It does not walk at all. you gotta manually walk to the pen of toads, the moment it is insight the bot comes to life and starts picking, once it is done picking it idles. Then you gotta manually walk towards the bank and when you reach the stairs area it sometimes tries to click em going up but mostly you gotta do it, the moment you are up it banks nicely then again you gotta manually walk it to the toads.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
can you pls fix it? It does not walk at all. you gotta manually walk to the pen of toads, the moment it is insight the bot comes to life and starts picking, once it is done picking it idles. Then you gotta manually walk towards the bank and when you reach the stairs area it sometimes tries to click em going up but mostly you gotta do it, the moment you are up it banks nicely then again you gotta manually walk it to the toads.
It's due to the web being broken in this area. I'm actually working on a couple of my other bots today, so I can likely revisit this one as well.

OSRS: it gets the toads quickly/ looks like some fast profit!
Only thing for me, the bot does not go to bank, after I get full inventory it just stands in the swamp. Is this some sort of user error? Id love to run this bot because it seems like one of the fastest profits that I can do right now.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
OSRS: it gets the toads quickly/ looks like some fast profit!
Only thing for me, the bot does not go to bank, after I get full inventory it just stands in the swamp. Is this some sort of user error? Id love to run this bot because it seems like one of the fastest profits that I can do right now.
The bot relies on RuneMate's web for walking, which has unfortunately been broken in that area for some time now. It's on my to-do list of redoing the traversal for this bot manually.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Excited about you bringing this back. I need this on my iron for Herblore :)

Can't traverse to the bank

Double or triple clicks swamp toads. Slow down?!

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Status
Not open for further replies.