Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexMiner PRO [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Hello. since the update a day or so ago the bot will not run. it ran perfect for me 2 days ago. could you plz look into it ? I just paid to use the pro version and I lost a few hours trying to get it to run lol
RuneMate was having issues with RS3 at the time. Everything should be resolved now.

I've been having issues with banking while mining runite ore in both Yanille and the Mining Guild. I can't figure out what could be causing it, after it deposits all my runite ore from my inventory and my ore box, it just sits there with the bank open until the bot shuts off. I'm assuming this is some kind of error on my end because in the runemate client, the stats log will not show anything for me no matter what, and both the current task log and humanizer log will more often than not stop showing text after "Starting bot..." I attached my latest log
Had to zip cause file was too large.

Attachments

• ApexMiner PRO 7-31 14-45-05.zip
    55 KB · Views: 1
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
I've been having issues with banking while mining runite ore in both Yanille and the Mining Guild. I can't figure out what could be causing it, after it deposits all my runite ore from my inventory and my ore box, it just sits there with the bank open until the bot shuts off. I'm assuming this is some kind of error on my end because in the runemate client, the stats log will not show anything for me no matter what, and both the current task log and humanizer log will more often than not stop showing text after "Starting bot..." I attached my latest log
Had to zip cause file was too large.
You have no idea how perfect your comment is! It's rare for people to provide detail and the log file to back everything up :) THANK YOU

With that said, I looked at your log file and it seems to be something with the Juju potions. I'll look into exactly what it's not liking about them, but in the meantime banking should work fine if you hold off on using them for now :)

Thank you very much :)! Just a side note, I do have both the flasks and potions in my bank, so I don't know if that will cause issues.
As far as the stats tracker in the runemate client, does that have something to do with my settings?
Update: Bot runs perfectly without the juju potions enabled, still using spirits ^.^.

Last edited:
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
As far as the stats tracker in the runemate client, does that have something to do with my settings?
No, I have it temporarily disabled due to some issues from a recent RuneMate update. Nothing on your end and the bot logic itself should still work as normal.

I've been having issues with banking again, only using the elder rune ore box and runite stone spirits. This log file I was at the mining guild runite with the deposit box banking option selected and I ended up at the Yanille bank somehow. When I run it with the bank selected as my banking option instead, it tends to make it to the Falador bank, deposit everything, and then sit with the bank window open. I have tried with the legacy interface as well as eoc interface.

Attachments

• ApexMiner PRO 8-06 2-12-04.zip
    35.1 KB · Views: 1
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
I verified you're telling the truth... I'm just trying to figure out how and why TF that happened.

Are you sure you were using the Deposit Box?
00:00:54 DEBUG Banking Type: BANK

If so, then I may have an issue with how I handle them at this location.

Figured it out. It'll be fixed in the next update! Thank you for reporting this to me!

In the meantime if you select any other banking type other than depositbox that location will work fine.

I once found myself near crafting guild getting attacked by hobgoblins and I was almost dead.

Attachments

• ApexMiner PRO 8-08 12-36-15.log
    51.3 KB · Views: 1
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
I once found myself near crafting guild getting attacked by hobgoblins and I was almost dead.
Please attach your full log file. There's information missing.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Sorry. Could not attach the file due to size restrictions.
Full log: Apexminer Log - Pastebin.com
You must have tried botting when the Web was down. (Like it is Right Now as a matter of fact)
Code:
00:42:32 DEBUG    WebPath: null
A couple of location utilize RuneMate's Web for traversal, the one in your log happens to be one of them.

Normally this isn't an issue, when when the web is down it affects a lot of bots.

gets stuck on starting bot and just stays there, was working perfectly for me but now it's not.

java.lang.NullPointerException
at author.iiiIiIIIIi.final(rb:134)
at author.IiiiiiIIIi.failureTask(qb:27)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(uoc:39)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(cjc:170)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(foc:445)
at nul.iiIIIIiiIIIii.run(myc:73)

now having this issue too.

Hey,
bot is having troubles with mining banite rocks and depositing them to bane ore box. After banking, I always find the bot stopped, with full inventory of ore but none in ore box. Also it would be really cool if banite rocks from glacor caves were added to bot. They are incredible fast to reach compared to the fremennik mine.

Last edited:
This is probably going to sound a bit noob but how do i select the bot so it equips porters? I thought it might have been autommatic but it appears not. @proxi

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Hey,
bot is having troubles with mining banite rocks and depositing them to bane ore box. After banking, I always find the bot stopped, with full inventory of ore but none in ore box. Also it would be really cool if banite rocks from glacor caves were added to bot. They are incredible fast to reach compared to the fremennik mine.
I wasn't aware there was another location for them. I'll look into this :)
I don't have this quest done :( I can add it but I'd need a loaner account.

This is probably going to sound a bit noob but how do i select the bot so it equips porters? I thought it might have been autommatic but it appears not. @proxi
It should automatically equip porters... if that's not the case then I will add that to my investigate list. What kind of porters are you using?
Additionally, I'm about to test the ore boxes right now... could have been hit by these recent changes.

As for an update, Jagex has apparently changed a decent amount without putting it in the changelogs recently. Just for example, the entryway to the Burthorpe mine use to be "Cave entrance", now it's "Burthorpe mine". So if you run across anything not working, please let me know so I can get it updated! :)

Edit: I've isolated what's going on with the Porters and they've been fixed for the next update. Ore boxes appear to be working properly for me though.
Edit2: Some of the traversal exceptions are being looked at by Mr. Cloud. He's working on some rs3 improvements to collision flags which may be the cause of some of the issues the current traversal method is experiencing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.