Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexMiner Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may happen at other banks too but the varrok east bank when mining dark animica (possibly other ores) but there is a gap either side of the bank booths that characters can walk to. The character sometimes walks to the right hand side of the bank booths and constantly clicks bank banker and nothing happens cause the character is not directly infront of the banks. So you could potentially just be stuck there for hours clicking on the bank.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
It may happen at other banks too but the varrok east bank when mining dark animica (possibly other ores) but there is a gap either side of the bank booths that characters can walk to. The character sometimes walks to the right hand side of the bank booths and constantly clicks bank banker and nothing happens cause the character is not directly infront of the banks. So you could potentially just be stuck there for hours clicking on the bank.
Oh! Thanks for letting me know! I'll try and add that fix into the current release before I get home.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
proxi updated ApexMiner (beta) with a new update entry:

ApexMiner Lite v1.0.0 Released!

ApexMiner Lite updated to v1.0.0.
  • New OreBox implementation. The bot no longer relies on in-game messages to detect orebox status. This is pulled straight through Varbits now.
  • Utilizes RuneMate's new API additoin, SpotAnimation, to properly detect rockertunities.
  • Added Deposit Box deposits to some locations.
  • Added Forge/Anvil/Furnace deposits to some locations.
  • Added Dwarven Mines Resource Dungeon (Mithril, Gold, and Phasmatite rocks)
  • Added Wilderness (Level 6) location for Runite rocks.
  • Added Copper and Tin rocks in Dwarven Mines.
  • Fixed issue where Intelligent playstyles were always using the ACTIVE playstyle stamina check.
  • Optimizations to traversals. Areas are now checked for intersections rather than containment.
  • Added Several pickaxes that were previously unsupported.
  • Improved logic to trigger bank.
Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Best miner I have used with RuneMate! One suggestion would be the ability to open the Sedimentary Geodes before/while banking. Not exactly sure how to accomplish this if you have a full inventory. Either way great bot all around!

Did you intend to have the bot automatically shut off after 15 minutes of run time with this most recent update? As I'm not seeing a pro version of this on the bot store currently.

Add Runite ore to Dwarven Mine if you haven't done so already. Haven't checked the latest update out yet.

after 15 mins logs out, can't use the Pro bot as it doesn't work as well as the Lite, Pro only banks the ore in the inventory and nothing else not even what's inside ore box.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
after 15 mins logs out, can't use the Pro bot as it doesn't work as well as the Lite, Pro only banks the ore in the inventory and nothing else not even what's inside ore box.
They are LITERALLY the same bot. No difference in their functionality.
However, you're correct. This is a known bug, it will be fixed in the next update. In the meantime, please utilize the Preset feature.

I know it is same bot, literally the banking doesn't work the same at all, lite will bank everything pro will not

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
I know it is same bot, literally the banking doesn't work the same at all, lite will bank everything pro will not
As the developer to this bot. I guarantee you that is not the case. Both bots have a chance of missing the 'Emtpy' action when banking in the current version of the bot that's available to you. Lite or Pro, doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.