Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexMiner Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the bot ignoring Rockertunities for anyone else?

DEBUG IsRockNearby: true
00:57:25 DEBUG IsPlayerMining: false
00:57:25 DEBUG ShouldEquipPorterBranch: false
00:57:25 INFO Interacting with Banite rock with action "Mine".
00:57:26 DEBUG Root -> Waiting on GUI... false
00:57:26 DEBUG Root: InventoryHasOreBox: true
00:57:26 DEBUG Root: IsInventoryNearFull: false
00:57:26 DEBUG IsRockNearby: true
00:57:26 DEBUG IsPlayerMining: false
00:57:26 DEBUG ShouldEquipPorterBranch: false
00:57:26 INFO Interacting with Banite rock with action "Mine".
00:57:27 DEBUG Root -> Waiting on GUI... false
00:57:27 DEBUG Root: InventoryHasOreBox: true
00:57:27 DEBUG Root: IsInventoryNearFull: false
00:57:27 DEBUG IsRockNearby: true
00:57:27 DEBUG IsPlayerMining: false

(I'm using the standard animations & no cosmetics)
yes i am having this issue rn, it doesnt mine rockertunities but only mine one node

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Yes it's ignoring them. The RuneMate API that the bot (and all other mining bots) relied on was changed. This will be fixed in the next update.

I used it two days ago and rockertunities were working fine. Must've been an update or RM issue.

Is the teleport portion malfuncting for anyone else?

I'm trying to mine at Dark Animica. For example, I start in Edgeville and it tries to teleport via home teleport, but it cancels the animation before it finishes and clicks the home teleport again.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Is the teleport portion malfuncting for anyone else?

I'm trying to mine at Dark Animica. For example, I start in Edgeville and it tries to teleport via home teleport, but it cancels the animation before it finishes and clicks the home teleport again.
Sounds like you're using a home teleport animation that's unsupported. Home teleports are something handled by the runemate api. If you could get the animation ID of your home teleport to @Cloud we could have it supported.

Additionally, if you want to utilize the bot in the meantime, change your home teleport animation to the default one :)

Sounds like you're using a home teleport animation that's unsupported. Home teleports are something handled by the runemate api. If you could get the animation ID of your home teleport to @Cloud we could have it supported.

Additionally, if you want to utilize the bot in the meantime, change your home teleport animation to the default one :)

That makes sense, thanks! I was using the new event teleport that just came out. I'll try it out.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
That makes sense, thanks! I was using the new event teleport that just came out. I'll try it out.
You can get the ID from Development Toolkit fyi :)
Other than that, let me know how it goes!

This is honestly incredible for me, no issues so far. Was just wondering if you plan on adding Silver Ore as an option in the future?

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
This is honestly incredible for me, no issues so far. Was just wondering if you plan on adding Silver Ore as an option in the future?
Yessir! If it's not in the live version (which I thought it was 0.o) it'll be in the version that's currently undergoing approval.
The only supported location for Silver Ore atm is going to be the Al Kharid mine.

Please add light animica support near kharidian desert, closest lodestone is Bandit Camp. The current location you have set for light animica has a few issues. Sometime does not travel to it / gets stuck at the nearby lodestone. And if it does arrive it sometimes makes the character cut nearby trees.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Please add light animica support near kharidian desert, closest lodestone is Bandit Camp. The current location you have set for light animica has a few issues. Sometime does not travel to it / gets stuck at the nearby lodestone. And if it does arrive it sometimes makes the character cut nearby trees.
The current location was reworked in the newest update (currently undergoing approval).
However, I'll look into adding this location for the next update :)

Yessir! If it's not in the live version (which I thought it was 0.o) it'll be in the version that's currently undergoing approval.
The only supported location for Silver Ore atm is going to be the Al Kharid mine.

You are honestly a legend. Thank you so much :)

haha gosh... hurry it up runemate lol. Is there any other additions or fixes in the update or just the light animica location?

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
haha gosh... hurry it up runemate lol. Is there any other additions or fixes in the update or just the light animica location?
ApexMiner v1 (currently undergoing approval)
  • Full Premium Release
  • New OreBox implementation. The bot no longer relies on in-game messages to detect orebox status. This is pulled straight through Varbits now.
  • Utilizes RuneMate's new API addition, SpotAnimation, to properly detect rockertunities.
  • Added Deposit Box deposits to some locations.
  • Added Forge/Anvil/Furnace deposits to some locations.
  • Added Dwarven Mines Resource Dungeon (Mithril, Gold, and Phasmatite rocks)
  • Added Wilderness (Level 6) location for Runite rocks.
  • Added Copper and Tin rocks in Dwarven Mines.
  • Fixed issue where Intelligent playstyles were always using the ACTIVE playstyle stamina check.
  • Optimizations to traversals. Areas are now checked for intersections rather than containment.
  • Added Several pickaxes that were previously unsupported.
  • Improved logic to trigger bank.

Last edited:
So its a long shot... but could you potentially add the option to mine 2 to 3 or 4 ores at once if they are in the same area? Like Varrok west has tin, copper, iron and mithril and you can hold 100 / 120 of each of those ores in the same ore box at once. so could potentially bank with 480 ores in the ore box instead of 120, just an idea :)

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
So its a long shot... but could you potentially add the option to mine 2 to 3 or 4 ores at once if they are in the same area? Like Varrok west has tin, copper, iron and mithril and you can hold 100 / 120 of each of those ores in the same ore box at once. so could potentially bank with 480 ores in the ore box instead of 120, just an idea :)
In the works actually :) But this will be post premium release.

ApexMiner
  • Full Premium Release
  • New OreBox implementation. The bot no longer relies on in-game messages to detect orebox status. This is pulled straight through Varbits now.
  • Utilizes RuneMate's new API addition, SpotAnimation, to properly detect rockertunities.
  • Added Deposit Box deposits to some locations.
  • Added Forge/Anvil/Furnace deposits to some locations.
  • Added Dwarven Mines Resource Dungeon (Mithril, Gold, and Phasmatite rocks)
  • Added Wilderness (Level 6) location for Runite rocks.
  • Added Copper and Tin rocks in Dwarven Mines.
  • Fixed issue where Intelligent playstyles were always using the ACTIVE playstyle stamina check.
  • Optimizations to traversals. Areas are now checked for intersections rather than containment.
  • Added Several pickaxes that were previously unsupported.
  • Improved logic to trigger bank.
Has this all been implemented yet and pushed or not yet? Just noticed that it's not doing rockertunities.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Has this all been implemented yet and pushed or not yet? Just noticed that it's not doing rockertunities.
Everything is currently undergoing approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.