Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexMiner Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having an issue where the bot works for a short while and then it stops clicking. The mouse moves as if to click but it doesnt click. It will right click as per the humanization features but it will not left click. The bot had been working perfectly a day or two prior to this issue occuring.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Having an issue where the bot works for a short while and then it stops clicking. The mouse moves as if to click but it doesnt click. It will right click as per the humanization features but it will not left click. The bot had been working perfectly a day or two prior to this issue occuring.
What location? What are you mining? Where is not failling to click? At the bank, the rock?
I'm more than happy to look into it and I appreciate your report, but I need a little more to go off of to reproduce it on my end.

What location? What are you mining? Where is not failling to click? At the bank, the rock?
I'm more than happy to look into it and I appreciate your report, but I need a little more to go off of to reproduce it on my end.
It is mining Banite ore in northern freminik. Thanks for the quick response

My client doesnt have the "PowerMine" option available. Its greyed out and I am trying to powerlevel, not bank.

Also, mine keeps clicking on the rock every few seconds no matter what play style is selected. Ive tried the default RS3 layout and legacy with the same result.

Last edited:
Surprised that this hasn't been reported yet but it doesn't show up ores as mined when porters are used. It stays as 0 mined until all porters are used.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Surprised that this hasn't been reported yet but it doesn't show up ores as mined when porters are used. It stays as 0 mined until all porters are used.
This is due to the ores going directly to the bank. Whereas the tracker relies on and inventory change event. However, this has been fixed for the next update :) Thanks for the input!

My client doesnt have the "PowerMine" option available. Its greyed out and I am trying to powerlevel, not bank.

Also, mine keeps clicking on the rock every few seconds no matter what play style is selected. Ive tried the default RS3 layout and legacy with the same result.
Powerminer isn't released yet. It's greyed out for everyone at the moment.

No it is getting stuck at the ore. It hovers overr the deposits without clicking
Just confirmed with some other members. Seems like this is happening with multiple bots not just this one. Sounds like something that will be fixed in a RuneMate update.

Any update on the constant clicking on the rock issue? I think it would be safer to have it how you decided to do it: allow for an "afk" option, in addition to the "normal" option. Unfortunately, neither work, but they are great ideas!

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Any update on the constant clicking on the rock issue? I think it would be safer to have it how you decided to do it: allow for an "afk" option, in addition to the "normal" option. Unfortunately, neither work, but they are great ideas!
I need your animation ID. If the bot is ignoring your player doing the mining action it is due to you using an unsupported animation ID.

The pathing to the empty throneroom seem to be broken.
In what way? I'm traversing there perfectly fine.

@proxi sorry for the delay, seems like the bug (where it says it's going to the bank but just stands still) only happens on my laptop (2013). Must be because it's a bit old. Anyway, may I please know if there is one in the setting that allows my character to mine in one spot rather than switching every few minutes? Or is that part of the anti-ban feature? Thanks a lot.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
@proxi sorry for the delay, seems like the bug (where it says it's going to the bank but just stands still) only happens on my laptop (2013). Must be because it's a bit old. Anyway, may I please know if there is one in the setting that allows my character to mine in one spot rather than switching every few minutes? Or is that part of the anti-ban feature? Thanks a lot.
Yessir, just disable rockertunities to not jump around to other rocks. Additionally, you could use the AFK playstyle as well.

I dont use animations. How would I check this animation ID? The log says "mining: no" often.
Here's my log: TinyUpload.com - best file hosting solution, with no limits, totaly free
I'm not too sure what you mean by you don't use animations...? Every user has an animation when they're mining a rock. You can find your animation ID by using the Development Toolkit bot on the Bot Store.

Yessir, just disable rockertunities to not jump around to other rocks. Additionally, you could use the AFK playstyle as well.

I'm not too sure what you mean by you don't use animations...? Every user has an animation when they're mining a rock. You can find your animation ID by using the Development Toolkit bot on the Bot Store.
Okay. Just got it. Looking for the animation ID variable. Cant find it yet though.

Okay. Just got it. Looking for the animation ID variable. Cant find it yet though.
Animation 32549...should be default RS3 animation. I havent changed any RS3 animation settings...And next time I mine at the same place, the animation ID has changed to 32548.

And for some reason my PC mouse and the game interface lags often when using RS3 bots, including yours. Not sure what that issue is.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Animation 32549...should be default RS3 animation. I havent changed any RS3 animation settings...And next time I mine at the same place, the animation ID has changed to 32548.

And for some reason my PC mouse and the game interface lags often when using RS3 bots, including yours. Not sure what that issue is.
Awesome! Thanks man, I'll have you supported in the next update.
Every pickaxe has a unique mining ID. That's why it changes :)

Awesome! Thanks man, I'll have you supported in the next update.
Every pickaxe has a unique mining ID. That's why it changes :)
Aaah, okay. So you must not have had bronze and iron pickaxes added. Thanks!

and...
Animation ID: 32552 (steel pickaxe for me if you dont already have this ID)

---UPDATE---
Not working with steel pickaxe either. ID is above ^^^.

Last edited:
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Aaah, okay. So you must not have had bronze and iron pickaxes added. Thanks!

and...
Animation ID: 32552 (steel pickaxe for me if you dont already have this ID)
That's correct, I didn't have Bronze or Iron xD
You're steel pickaxe should work though, give it a try.

That's correct, I didn't have Bronze or Iron xD
You're steel pickaxe should work though, give it a try.
I have "AFK" selected and its clicking every 4 seconds on the iron ore rock with steel pickaxe. :(

Log continuously says: "DEBUG IsPlayerMining: false"

At West Varrock mine, I'm now getting this and it will not walk to the bank. The bot just sits there.

00:16:13 DEBUG Root -> Waiting on GUI... false
00:16:13 DEBUG Root: InventoryHasOreBox: false
00:16:13 DEBUG Root: IsInventoryFull: true
00:16:13 INFO Traversing to bank area.
00:16:16 DEBUG WebPath: null

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
I have "AFK" selected and its clicking every 4 seconds on the iron ore rock with steel pickaxe. :(

Log continuously says: "DEBUG IsPlayerMining: false"

At West Varrock mine, I'm now getting this and it will not walk to the bank. The bot just sits there.

00:16:13 DEBUG Root -> Waiting on GUI... false
00:16:13 DEBUG Root: InventoryHasOreBox: false
00:16:13 DEBUG Root: IsInventoryFull: true
00:16:13 INFO Traversing to bank area.
00:16:16 DEBUG WebPath: null
Oh you're right, my bad. I just checked, 32552 is in my copy, not in the Bot Store's copy just yet. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.