Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexMiner Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Can confirm it only uses the ore box one time when the script first starts, then it starts going to the bank after inventory is full.
Only when using presets, correct?

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
proxi updated ApexMiner (beta) with a new update entry:

ApexMiner (beta) v0.0.4 Released!

ApexMiner (beta) updated to v0.0.4.
  • Added Necrite Rocks in Uzer.
  • Fixed bug that prevented the bot from filling the ore box after the initial first trip when using Presets.
  • Fixed "Ores Mined" tracker when tracking Luminite.

ApexBots

• Renamed Anti-Ban to Humanizer. This is less of a misleading phrase for what it's actually doing.
    • Humanizer function now does not run when the bot is in the middle of traversal.
    • Optimized some of the humanizer functions.
    • Added humanizer function to bring curser to edge of screen occasionally.
    • Humanizer functions that right-click on items in the scene will now close the right-click menu when finished.
    • Updated GUI to show Humanizer info.
  • Break Handler now details how the duration of the break when it starts and ends.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Hello, i made a review (I deleted the review since the bug is fixed) on how the ore box works after a few times but then the bot will stop using it and go straight to the bank rather than using the box . But when i saw that you updated the bot, i restarted the game and that issue no longer happens. However, a new bug appeared. As I let the bot mine iron ore in varrock, @ around 30min run time, the character stopped moving, the log says its going to the bank but it has been standing still for ~10min now. The temporary fix I found is to pause the bot make it move a random area and then make the bot continue it's thing.

Anyway thanks for the continuous update :)

Hi @proxi , I love the bot, it works extremely well for me, just wondering if you could add the mining site south of the wilderness for the runite ores, level 6 wilderness. Thanks!

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Hi @proxi , I love the bot, it works extremely well for me, just wondering if you could add the mining site south of the wilderness for the runite ores, level 6 wilderness. Thanks!
I don't see why not. Although, I will not be adding any pvp components to the bot. So if someone keeps killing you, then... well that's going to suck lol.

I don't see why not. Although, I will not be adding any pvp components to the bot. So if someone keeps killing you, then... well that's going to suck lol.
Thanks really appreciate it! :) And yes getting killed is a concern indeed.. But whatever, it's a bot :p

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Hello, i made a review (I deleted the review since the bug is fixed) on how the ore box works after a few times but then the bot will stop using it and go straight to the bank rather than using the box . But when i saw that you updated the bot, i restarted the game and that issue no longer happens. However, a new bug appeared. As I let the bot mine iron ore in varrock, @ around 30min run time, the character stopped moving, the log says its going to the bank but it has been standing still for ~10min now. The temporary fix I found is to pause the bot make it move a random area and then make the bot continue it's thing.

Anyway thanks for the continuous update :)
I'm glad you're enjoying the bot.
And have you been able to reproduce the issue? That location uses RuneMate's web walking, so it could be that it was updating or it was down? There's actually nothing I can do about that though, there's nothing in the logic that tells the bot to stop other than the break handler.

Also found a bug (I think) when mining luminite in the Dwarven's mine, the bot fills the inventory once, gets out and then get stucks outside the bank, a few centimeters before the double doors. Wouldn't it be quicker if it went to the furnaces/anvil to empty it's ores now with the new ore bank? :) Thanks again for the bot

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Also found a bug (I think) when mining luminite in the Dwarven's mine, the bot fills the inventory once, gets out and then get stucks outside the bank, a few centimeters before the double doors. Wouldn't it be quicker if it went to the furnaces/anvil to empty it's ores now with the new ore bank? :) Thanks again for the bot
Really? I haven't been able to reproduce this then. I just got done running that exact location for a 20 hour session :/

Do you have your log file?

Here are the logs, this time the bot got stuck at the bank, with the GUI opened, without trying to close it, inventory was emptied in the bank though. Log file in attachment, this was using the Luminite Route at Dwarven's Mine.

Attachments

• ApexMiner (beta) 1-28 19-37-09.txt
    266 KB · Views: 1
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Here are the logs, this time the bot got stuck at the bank, with the GUI opened, without trying to close it, inventory was emptied in the bank though. Log file in attachment, this was using the Luminite Route at Dwarven's Mine.
What is your in-game UI set up like?

What is your in-game UI set up like?
Chat closed, backpack opened, clock is top and close to the minimap, my screen is small tho so the top of my backpack arrives flush with the bottom of my minimap. I'm trying to run it with my backpack closed and fullscreen, maybe that was the problem.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Chat closed, backpack opened, clock is top and close to the minimap, my screen is small tho so the top of my backpack arrives flush with the bottom of my minimap. I'm trying to run it with my backpack closed and fullscreen, maybe that was the problem.
Can you send a screenshot? I'm pretty sure I know what's going on.
Edit: Just delete any info you don't want to be public in the screenshot.

Can you send a screenshot? I'm pretty sure I know what's going on.
Edit: Just delete any info you don't want to be public in the screenshot.

I'm sorry, I just moved everything to try it... I can't do better than the description I gave :( Next time I find a bug (Because now that I've moved things, it works perfectly) I'll take a screen! Sorry for the trouble.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
I'm sorry, I just moved everything to try it... I can't do better than the description I gave :( Next time I find a bug (Because now that I've moved things, it works perfectly) I'll take a screen! Sorry for the trouble.
Cool beans :D Glad everything is working for you.
A typical rule of thumb though, you don't want any of the interfaces over the game window

Cool beans :D Glad everything is working for you.
A typical rule of thumb though, you don't want any of the interfaces over the game window
Thanks, will keep that in mind! Will you add the runite in the next update? :3 It'd be insanely lucrative

Seem to have false ore count on Necrite.. it says i've mined 200 when i mined 50 using necro +4 pick and bane ore box

The bot had just bin restarted.. it seems to count correctly when i check so maybe it took count from the last run and continued it? :S

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Seem to have false ore count on Necrite.. it says i've mined 200 when i mined 50 using necro +4 pick and bane ore box

The bot had just bin restarted.. it seems to count correctly when i check so maybe it took count from the last run and continued it? :S
Is this something you can reproduce?

Thanks, will keep that in mind! Will you add the runite in the next update? :3 It'd be insanely lucrative
Sure thing :)

Next update is going to include a couple of new locations and include Light Animica.
Now's the time to let me know of any bugs that you have with the bot so they can get resolved.
Thanks for everyone's help and input :) the bot will be going Premium this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.