Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexMiner Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
it doesnt bank banite ore
I'm using Banite at the moment, so I'm not sure what the issue could possibly be.
Could you give me more information on what exactly is happening? Or even possibly provide a log file?

it doesnt use my ore box, when my inventory fills up even when the ore box is there it doesnt use it and just go to the bank after so

using Active doesnt four tick it, i think it is 8 ticks instead
That's strange, do you have free resources on your PC? When using 4-tick mining, the bot loop resets every 4 ticks, so the only reason I can think of it missing that many ticks is if you're running several bots at once and your pc can't keep up with the demand.

In addition, what ore box are you trying to use? If possible, could you right click it in-game, and attach a screenshot of that right click menu? Also, what does the bot do if you have that ore box in your action bar?

i can't seem to make it work,i tried it at the mine under Port Phasmatys he just ran the antiban settings, wouldn't even click on the rock, i also tried at the mining guild mining drakolith and same thing ,i ran it in normal mode and with preset
Can you send me a log file? This doesn't even seem possible.

I'm using Banite at the moment, so I'm not sure what the issue could possibly be.
Could you give me more information on what exactly is happening? Or even possibly provide a log file?

That's strange, do you have free resources on your PC? When using 4-tick mining, the bot loop resets every 4 ticks, so the only reason I can think of it missing that many ticks is if you're running several bots at once and your pc can't keep up with the demand.

In addition, what ore box are you trying to use? If possible, could you right click it in-game, and attach a screenshot of that right click menu? Also, what does the bot do if you have that ore box in your action bar?

Banking banite ore got fixed after relogging the bot but the ore box i am using is the elder rune ore box, upload_2019-1-24_10-49-7.png
i also put it on my action bar but sometimes it doesnt use it and then head straight to the bank when my inventory gets full and the ore box isnt even full. "It sometimes use it and sometimes it doesnt" i have tried using the different settings found in the bot but i cant seem to solve it. I also have changed the layout of my runescape HUD several times but it still doesnt get fixed or smthn, so that leaves me to posting here for a feedback :D thank you so much

Oh i forgot to address the "That's strange, do you have free resources on your PC? When using 4-tick mining, the bot loop resets every 4 ticks, so the only reason I can think of it missing that many ticks is if you're running several bots at once and your pc can't keep up with the demand." I only use one bot cause i dont have more than one account. I am pretty sure my pc can keep up but the bot regens my stamina every 2 hits which is 8 ticks iirc cuz 1 hit is 4 ticks if i am right.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Banking banite ore got fixed after relogging the bot but the ore box i am using is the elder rune ore box, View attachment 7544
i also put it on my action bar but sometimes it doesnt use it and then head straight to the bank when my inventory gets full and the ore box isnt even full. "It sometimes use it and sometimes it doesnt" i have tried using the different settings found in the bot but i cant seem to solve it. I also have changed the layout of my runescape HUD several times but it still doesnt get fixed or smthn, so that leaves me to posting here for a feedback :D thank you so much

Oh i forgot to address the "That's strange, do you have free resources on your PC? When using 4-tick mining, the bot loop resets every 4 ticks, so the only reason I can think of it missing that many ticks is if you're running several bots at once and your pc can't keep up with the demand." I only use one bot cause i dont have more than one account. I am pretty sure my pc can keep up but the bot regens my stamina every 2 hits which is 8 ticks iirc cuz 1 hit is 4 ticks if i am right.
Thanks for the quick reply!
4 ticks should be a threshold of 2400ms to 3000ms. I'll take a look at this and see if something changed since the last time I tested it.

As far as the preemptive banking with the ore box not being full... I'm not 100% sure why that would be happening. Would it be possible to discuss this further in discord or slack tomorrow? (I'm about to go to sleep for the night)
SudoPro#0117 is my discord.

Thanks for the quick reply!
4 ticks should be a threshold of 2400ms to 3000ms. I'll take a look at this and see if something changed since the last time I tested it.

As far as the preemptive banking with the ore box not being full... I'm not 100% sure why that would be happening. Would it be possible to discuss this further in discord or slack tomorrow? (I'm about to go to sleep for the night)
SudoPro#0117 is my discord.

Would love to ! Thank you so much, though it seems like we have a large gap in our timezones haha. Ill try to contact you through it or atleast provide a video for you to see. Thanks

Ok for some reason it works when i am not on the inventory tab and the ore box is on my action bar, I havent proven it yet but just a hunch

Would love to ! Thank you so much, though it seems like we have a large gap in our timezones haha. Ill try to contact you through it or atleast provide a video for you to see. Thanks

Ok for some reason it works when i am not on the inventory tab and the ore box is on my action bar, I havent proven it yet but just a hunch
nvm still doesnt work :(

sure thing ,ye i can hardly believe it myself xD

00:00:12 DEBUG Lobby Handler has been activated!
00:00:19 DEBUG Root -> Waiting on GUI... true
00:00:21 DEBUG Root -> Waiting on GUI... true
00:00:23 DEBUG Root -> Waiting on GUI... true
00:00:25 DEBUG Interface Closer - Treasure Hunter Chest has been activated!
00:00:28 DEBUG Root -> Waiting on GUI... true
00:00:30 DEBUG Root -> Waiting on GUI... true
00:00:33 DEBUG Root -> Waiting on GUI... true
00:00:35 DEBUG Root -> Waiting on GUI... true
00:00:37 DEBUG Root -> Waiting on GUI... true
00:00:37 INFO Next break will occur once Runtime reaches: 01:10:24
00:00:39 DEBUG Root -> Waiting on GUI... false
00:00:39 DEBUG Attempting to update statistics...
00:00:39 DEBUG Sessions Settings:
00:00:39 DEBUG Game: RS3
00:00:39 DEBUG Break Enabled: true
00:00:39 DEBUG Break Duration: 900000 - 7200000
00:00:39 DEBUG Play Duration: 3600000 - 21600000
00:00:39 DEBUG StopAfterMinutes: 0
00:00:40 DEBUG Mining Level: 82
00:00:40 DEBUG Location: Port Phasmatys
00:00:40 DEBUG Rock: Phasmatite rock
00:00:40 DEBUG PowerDropping: false
00:00:40 DEBUG UsingPreset: true
00:00:40 DEBUG Playstyle: NORMAL
00:00:40 DEBUG Mining Rockertunity: true
00:00:40 DEBUG Preset #: 1
00:00:40 DEBUG Root: InventoryHasOreBox: false
00:00:40 DEBUG Root: IsInventoryFull: false
00:00:40 DEBUG IsRockNearby: true
00:00:42 DEBUG IsPlayerMining: false
00:00:42 DEBUG ShouldEquipPorterBranch: false
00:00:42 DEBUG Root -> Waiting on GUI... false
00:00:42 DEBUG Root: InventoryHasOreBox: false
00:00:42 DEBUG Root: IsInventoryFull: false
00:00:42 DEBUG IsRockNearby: true
00:00:44 DEBUG IsPlayerMining: false
00:00:44 DEBUG ShouldEquipPorterBranch: false
00:00:44 DEBUG Root -> Waiting on GUI... false

Hello,
Great bot, I was surprised at how well it worked. Unfortunately I noticed a few problems which made it unusable for me.

1. It didn't fill the ore box. The log showed "Rockertunity discovered, Interacting with Banite rock with action "Mine"., then "Traversing to bank area". The ore box was in my inventory and on my action bar but it didn't use them. This is how it worked in both Legacy and EoC interface.

2. Couldn't bank. Was using the Northern Fremm mining spot and it teleported out after not filling the ore box and filling the inventory, then walked near to bank but never interacted with it. I left it on as a test, and it continued the anti-ban activities for about 15 minutes without banking before I decided to shut it off.

Minor problems
3. AFK setting didn't seem to do anything. It was clicking on the rocks every few seconds rather than every 30-40 seconds or minutes.

4. Maybe consider adding an option to deposit ores at a forge? It might simplify things a little (or complicate things, I don't know anything about bot scripts) for those who don't need to go to the bank or anything. Plus it's a right click deposit all instead of having to interact with the bank, which seems to be where most of the bots I've used bug out.

5. There doesn't seem to be a way to go from the settings config screen to the stats screen. Not a big deal.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Hello,
Great bot, I was surprised at how well it worked. Unfortunately I noticed a few problems which made it unusable for me.

1. It didn't fill the ore box. The log showed "Rockertunity discovered, Interacting with Banite rock with action "Mine"., then "Traversing to bank area". The ore box was in my inventory and on my action bar but it didn't use them. This is how it worked in both Legacy and EoC interface.

2. Couldn't bank. Was using the Northern Fremm mining spot and it teleported out after not filling the ore box and filling the inventory, then walked near to bank but never interacted with it. I left it on as a test, and it continued the anti-ban activities for about 15 minutes without banking before I decided to shut it off.

Minor problems
3. AFK setting didn't seem to do anything. It was clicking on the rocks every few seconds rather than every 30-40 seconds or minutes.

4. Maybe consider adding an option to deposit ores at a forge? It might simplify things a little (or complicate things, I don't know anything about bot scripts) for those who don't need to go to the bank or anything. Plus it's a right click deposit all instead of having to interact with the bank, which seems to be where most of the bots I've used bug out.

5. There doesn't seem to be a way to go from the settings config screen to the stats screen. Not a big deal.
Thanks for all the info!

I'm not sure what you mean by your #5.

But in regards to your ore box not filling. This is pretty strange because I cannot seem to reproduce this issue on my end at all. It's always worked. I can assume that you're using a pickaxe with an animation I don't support yet though. Would you mind getting your player's animation ID (using the bot "Development Toolkit from the bot store) while you're mining. That's the only reason I can think would cause the bot to be spamming the rock from your #3.

For the bot not banking in Burthorpe, you're also not the first person to mention this but it also something I can't seem to reproduce on my end. So I do have a work around in place that will be included in the next update along with some extra locations.

Every time i run this and go to phasmatite (dont know about the other locations) with my bane orebox it uses all my porters fine but then banks without filling up my orebox and inventory

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Every time i run this and go to phasmatite (dont know about the other locations) with my bane orebox it uses all my porters fine but then banks without filling up my orebox and inventory
Your inventory should be full before it banks. The logic to the bot shouldn't mess that up, but I've isolated why it thinks the orebox is full, and that's been fixed for the next update.

Your inventory should be full before it banks. The logic to the bot shouldn't mess that up, but I've isolated why it thinks the orebox is full, and that's been fixed for the next update.
Well the inventory is full when it banks but the orebox is empty

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Well the inventory is full when it banks but the orebox is empty
Cool beans, that's consistent with what I'm getting as well :)

The new update is pushed to the bot store awaiting approval.

My bot won't start... says 'starting bot' in the log and it stays like that... no idea what to do

Same problem as izzi. Bot will work but just barely. Says "Starting bot" instead of actual stats under stats or current task log. Currently won't use ore boxes.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
proxi updated ApexMiner (beta) with a new update entry:

ApexMiner (beta) v0.0.3 Released!

ApexMiner (beta) updated to v0.0.3.
  • Added the following locations:
    • Burthorpe Mine
    • Dwarven Mine
    • Al Kharid Resource Dungeon (untested)
  • Improved 4-tick playstyle performance and consistency.
  • Improved determination of ore box full status.
  • Added additional mining animations.
  • Bug fix for certain scenarios when the bank wouldn't open in Burthorpe location.
  • Optimized Varrock West mining location to have player lodestone teleport to the mine.
  • Added more descriptive logs for traversal.
  • Improved camera movements when attempting to interact with a rockertunity.
Read the rest of this update entry...

My bot won't start... says 'starting bot' in the log and it stays like that... no idea what to do
Same problem as izzi. Bot will work but just barely. Says "Starting bot" instead of actual stats under stats or current task log. Currently won't use ore boxes.
Still occuring?

Hello, ty tested out this bot. I have issues with filling ore box, in the first run it works perfectly after banking basically not using the ore box at all. Also the Varrock west side mining has issues with walking in most of the time the path gets generated inside the castle walls so it's walking twice as much.

For those that are having issues with the ore box - I ran into some while (pre)Beta testing this where if I had paused and intervened with the bot at any time, It had still kept the "status" of the ore box, so it would bank w/ an invent full and empty box because i intervened and banked the box.

Have you guys had this issue? Been using Elder Rune ore box since the pre-beta release and had no concerns when I left it alone.

Tested mining in Mining guild it's seems to use "old" bank as storage would it be closer to use Artisan smith metal bank?

I've run this for several hours and what I've noticed is that the bot will fill the ore box properly the first time around, before it banks for the first time. However, once it banks the first team it never attempts to fill the ore box again and simply fills the other 27 inventory slots and runs to the bank again. Other than that though it seems to be running smooth as butter.

If it matters, I'm using Elder Rune Ore Box with Preset 1 set up to have nothing in the inventory except the ore box. Also using the "Normal" setting for mining.

Last edited:
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Tested mining in Mining guild it's seems to use "old" bank as storage would it be closer to use Artisan smith metal bank?
The banks are the exact same distance. However depositing directly to the furnace at artisans could work, if I recall correctly though, the orebox doesn't deposit into the artisans forge though.
I've run this for several hours and what I've noticed is that the bot will fill the ore box properly the first time around, before it banks for the first time. However, once it banks the first team it never attempts to fill the ore box again and simply fills the other 27 inventory slots and runs to the bank again. Other than that though it seems to be running smooth as butter.

If it matters, I'm using Elder Rune Ore Box with Preset 1 set up to have nothing in the inventory except the ore box. Also using the "Normal" setting for mining.
Awesome :D Thanks for all of the information! I'll work on reproducing it on my end with the same settings.

@UnrefinedStyle You're 100% spot on. Something I missed when I was correcting how presets are handled. This will be fixed in the next update which should be pushed for approval tonight :)

Can confirm it only uses the ore box one time when the script first starts, then it starts going to the bank after inventory is full.

Status
Not open for further replies.