Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexDivination PRO [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like quite a few issues with this bot right now? Funny when you read the reviews then come to here and check the posts. I agree with @Johnwaltz about the WASD keys, because who doesn't use those keys nowadays? Im always using them keys with a mixture of the middle mouse for moving the camera. So definitely having an option on the bot for which keys to use is a good idea.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
proxi updated ApexDivination PRO with a new update entry:

ApexDivination PRO v3.1.1 Released!

ApexDivination PRO updated to v3.1.1.

• Improved traversal and interactions within Guthixian Cache
  • Addressed potential Null Pointer Exception when determining the equipment in the player's main hand
  • Addressed potential Null Pointer Exception when attempting to traverse to a nearby memory within Guthixian Cache

Read the rest of this update entry...

Excellent bot working perfect, these were my only issues:

Guthixian Cache

1. Camera angle was always flat on the ground, couldn't see anything
2. It would spin the camera 360 degrees a few times consecutively before trying to use the minimap

Recommendations:

- Provide an option to occasionally skip a chronicle [Antiban]
- If possible, option to use WASD for camera angle instead of arrow keys [Antiban - For example, for years I have used WASD and all of a sudden, arrow keys start getting used = flagged as potential bot]

Issue the user can deal with:

- Interface panels get in the way of Wisps and it takes forever to realise it, so it's a requirement to keep your interface as minimal as possible

Can't run in background consistently

- When searching for the rift, the runescape client window is brought to the front and interrupts what you're doing. Kinda funny when it happens with the boss over your shoulder lol
The points you brought up,

1) It does intentionally skip a chronicle every now and then.
2) The WASD camera movements are not something I handle, that's on RuneMate's Playersense side
3) The runescape client coming into focus is also on RuneMate's side, not mine

As far as the Guthixian Cache camera angles, I can look into addressing that. Everything else though is not something I can look into.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Last edited:
bot seems broken at incandescent wisps wont start tells me to be closer to the rift and im standing right next to it? not sure if there was a rework or update for divination lately but now the wisps are purple not blue...

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
bot seems broken at incandescent wisps wont start tells me to be closer to the rift and im standing right next to it? not sure if there was a rework or update for divination lately but now the wisps are purple not blue...
I'll take a look. Thanks for letting me know!

It always(edit: not always, but alot.) doubleclick wisps and rift(right anf left x2 on rift). Put a timer on before clicking again if the action was failed instead?

Last edited:
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
proxi updated ApexDivination PRO with a new update entry:

ApexDivination PRO v3.1.5 Released!

ApexDivination PRO updated to v3.1.5.
  • Improved performance in regards to Guthixian Cache
  • Addressed a bug that prevented the bot from entering the Guthixian Cache under certain scenarios
Read the rest of this update entry...

It always(edit: not always, but alot.) doubleclick wisps and rift(right anf left x2 on rift). Put a timer on before clicking again if the action was failed instead?
Thanks for your input! I'll do some testing on the timing and evaluate it.

Seems broken at Radiants as well, same problem :(

Just got to 90 div with your bot, thank you! But could you add the arc wisp? (negative and positive) I really need alot of chimes.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Just got to 90 div with your bot, thank you! But could you add the arc wisp? (negative and positive) I really need alot of chimes.
I wasn't even aware of this type of wisp. I'll look into it. Is there anything special you need to do to do them? Quests or anything? If so, I'll need to borrow someone's account to add it

Last edited:
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Awesome! That's exactly all the information I needed! I'll make it my mission to add that in this weekend :)

Looks like you also have to unlock Cyclosis through player-owned ports :/

@dark1ord
I've made it to the tortle island... this is not what I was expecting. I thought this was just going to be adding additional wisps, springs, and a rift to the bot. But no, this would be an entirely new logic branch for how to handle just these.

So while I do plan on adding them, it will not be near as quick as I'd like lol, certainly not today at least.

Awesome! That's exactly all the information I needed! I'll make it my mission to add that in this weekend :)

Looks like you also have to unlock Cyclosis through player-owned ports :/

@dark1ord
I've made it to the tortle island... this is not what I was expecting. I thought this was just going to be adding additional wisps, springs, and a rift to the bot. But no, this would be an entirely new logic branch for how to handle just these.

So while I do plan on adding them, it will not be near as quick as I'd like lol, certainly not today at least.
I want to inform you that you dont have to add the Ancestral energy because it only have 4 wisp per island and recover very slowly

Status
Not open for further replies.