Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexDivination PRO [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
proxi submitted a new resource:

ApexDivination PRO - Divination at its best.

ApexDivination - Highly configurable. Support all wisps/location. Custom AntiBan.

This bot will have several updates applied to it overtime.
Please leave any feedback and suggestions below :)

Thanks,

Proxi

Instructions:
- Screen Options:
-- Recomended setup:...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Mind having a option to only collect cursed? I dont really want to transmute them :/

Niche bots at your disposal
@proxi With the current event it keeps catching guthixian butterfly's and is not able to do any div itself. I know it's only a temporary thing but it's sad I can't make use of the easter sale :/

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Okay. Will fix right now xD

@proxi With the current event it keeps catching guthixian butterfly's and is not able to do any div itself. I know it's only a temporary thing but it's sad I can't make use of the easter sale :/
Fixed and pushed for approval :)

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
This bot is really good. Can't wait for that Summoning support. I hope you support both Nightmare Muspah and Light Creature summoning. ^_^

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
This bot is really good. Can't wait for that Summoning support. I hope you support both Nightmare Muspah and Light Creature summoning. ^_^
Forgot about this lol, thanks for the reminder xD

@proxi I disabled Guthix Cache as it seems to struggle to find the middle bit where you dump the stuff. But it seems to be reliable for basic gathering, thanks for the bot. Using pro here :)

@proxi Found another issue when you reach the max 30 chronicles, when you try to get a chronicle it shows a message, but the bot just keeps spam clicking it. Obviously I have just disabled it now that i noticed that it was doing that. Thanks

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
@proxi I disabled Guthix Cache as it seems to struggle to find the middle bit where you dump the stuff. But it seems to be reliable for basic gathering, thanks for the bot. Using pro here :)

@proxi Found another issue when you reach the max 30 chronicles, when you try to get a chronicle it shows a message, but the bot just keeps spam clicking it. Obviously I have just disabled it now that i noticed that it was doing that. Thanks
Are you on an Ironman?

Is it possible for you to make it so it react faster, after collecting chronicals or butterflyes to then quickly move on to catch wisps I can tell it trying to think to it self what step I perform next?

Also a cache was there but it wasnt ready for another 55mins the bot kept trying to get in there none stop clicking on it.

cant remember what caused this error

java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0
at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(ArrayList.java:653)
at java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:429)
at robot.iiiiiiiiiI.class(jb:226)
at robot.IIIiIiIiiI.failureTask(sa:108)
at robot.iiiIiiiiiI.failureTask(ba:58)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(bfb:215)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(chb:222)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(phb:4485)
at nul.IIIIIiiIIiIIi.run(awb:58)

Last edited:
Excellent bot working perfect, these were my only issues:

Guthixian Cache

1. Camera angle was always flat on the ground, couldn't see anything
2. It would spin the camera 360 degrees a few times consecutively before trying to use the minimap

Recommendations:

- Provide an option to occasionally skip a chronicle [Antiban]
- If possible, option to use WASD for camera angle instead of arrow keys [Antiban - For example, for years I have used WASD and all of a sudden, arrow keys start getting used = flagged as potential bot]

Issue the user can deal with:

- Interface panels get in the way of Wisps and it takes forever to realise it, so it's a requirement to keep your interface as minimal as possible

Can't run in background consistently

- When searching for the rift, the runescape client window is brought to the front and interrupts what you're doing. Kinda funny when it happens with the boss over your shoulder lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.