Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexCooker PRO

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
im having a problem with the bot withdrawing food from my bank, im cooking trout and salmon, any suggestions?
I replied back to your DM. Essentially all we can do right now is wait for the RuneMate client to be updated to support OSRS's new update.

hey just noticed today that in rouges den its using the fire next to Grace (gracefull outfit lady) instead of the fire next to the banker?! every other time its used the correct fire just wondering what changed?

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
hey just noticed today that in rouges den its using the fire next to Grace (gracefull outfit lady) instead of the fire next to the banker?! every other time its used the correct fire just wondering what changed?
Did you have your location set properly? If you had it set to 'Generic' I could see that happening.

If not... if this is still happening, let me know and I'll look into it :)

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Last edited:
Works great for the many fish I tried except for karambwans. Bot is stuck on the cooking menu where you select between poison and normal.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Works great for the many fish I tried except for karambwans. Bot is stuck on the cooking menu where you select between poison and normal.
oh snap. Thank you for reporting this! Added it to my to-do :)

Edit: This was fixed in a previous update but I seemed to have reverted the change when merging with a different branch at some point. I'll try and have this updated and fixed later this weekend.