Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexCooker PRO

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
not doing anything, just opens bank and sits there saying its "withdrawling" no matter what bank I go to?
If you're using RS3, banking is still pretty broken from the banking rework. Use presets for the time being.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
I got charged twice I wont let me start the bot.
Hi, I see you're new to RuneMate. I'd suggest reading through the FAQ for the site.

You get charged for each instance you start a bot. This is not something that is determined by the bot author.

Additionally, if the start button is greyed out then it means you didn't configure the bot properly.

Hi, I see you're new to RuneMate. I'd suggest reading through the FAQ for the site.

You get charged for each instance you start a bot. This is not something that is determined by the bot author.

Additionally, if the start button is greyed out then it means you didn't configure the bot properly.
I have used your other scripts. I understand I am charged once I start the instance, but It would not allow me to add raw shrimp, etc.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
I have used your other scripts. I understand I am charged once I start the instance, but It would not allow me to add raw shrimp, etc.
did you type in an amount in the middle? You can type '0' to do All items.

works great when making jug of wine, but its quite slow tbh and giving about half the xp of what it should (according to online guides).
Won't be using much just because i'm only leveling up a few cooking levels but thought i'd let you know.

When I first got the bot yesterday it ran okay enough, about half the xp per hour it should get by hand. Today it is working but it is only getting 30k xp per hour which is like 5% of what it should get with wines. It does an action then like 3 minutes later another... Nothing has changed. Any ideas or fixes?

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*