Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexCooker PRO

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Anti-Ban:
  • Random Camera turns with Middle-Mouse click and Keyboard
  • Hover over random NPC within the area
  • Random delays to actions
  • Hover over random and future trees within chopping path ??? what??
  • Upon level-up, bot will click on the skill as if the user was checking the new unlocks
  • Hover over random game objects within the area
  • Will right click on a random player within the area
  • Will hover over a random player within the area
  • Will hover over skill icon as if a player wanted to know their current XP or XP remaining
lol, a copy and paste error. Thanks xD

Heya! Seems like it's not working as of today. It won't withdraw from the Seer's bank. Seems to hover over one or two random items and doesn't withdraw.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Heya! Seems like it's not working as of today. It won't withdraw from the Seer's bank. Seems to hover over one or two random items and doesn't withdraw.
There was an update to runescape today. Just wait until the RuneMate client updates.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
doesnt work at all. i want my money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You want to send me your log file and a pm of your transactions screen showing you used the bot? I don't see any indication that you used it.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Doesn't work, doesn't select karambwan's when cooking and is quite slow.

Don't waste your money on this
Which game? Want to send me your log file? If you half way help me, I can probably help you address whatever the issue may be.

Would be nice if portable ranges was added. But last time i used it, it just got stuck in Al Kharid? Withdraws bank preset, then gets stuck behind the building with the furnace in Al Kharid. I have double checked my settings and it seems like i have done everything i have to do for the bot to work. I tried twice with same outcome.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Would be nice if portable ranges was added. But last time i used it, it just got stuck in Al Kharid? Withdraws bank preset, then gets stuck behind the building with the furnace in Al Kharid. I have double checked my settings and it seems like i have done everything i have to do for the bot to work. I tried twice with same outcome.
Would you mind posting your log file?