Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexCooker PRO

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
i pres start and nothing happens. cooking sharks at rogues den
I'd love to help you. But you've provided Very little detail for me to go off of.

Would you mind sending me your log file for the session?

was trying to use this to cook at rouges den and also tried at priff bonfire
at priff it just clicking randomly and when i started at rouges den it completely crashed on me. with an option to send bug report

logs also sent to pm

Last edited:
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
was trying to use this to cook at rouges den and also tried at priff bonfire
at priff it just clicking randomly and when i started at rouges den it completely crashed on me. with an option to send bug report

logs also sent to pm
What location were you trying to cook in? It says 'bonfire' and that you were going in and out of the bot settings pretty regularly.

What location were you trying to cook in? It says 'bonfire' and that you were going in and out of the bot settings pretty regularly.

Started at priff next to bonfire and it kept clicking around.

To save me from a second charge for an hour i paused it moved it next to bonfire unpaused it then when it still wasnt working i paused it again and changed it to rouges den where it crashed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Started at priff next to bonfire and it kept clicking around.

To save me from a second charge for an hour i paused it moved it next to bonfire unpaused it then when it still wasnt working i paused it again and changed it to rouges den where it crashed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
okay... so the pausing to change the settings and jumping around is likely what caused the issues, since the bot may have lost track of the coordinates it was handling while the bot was paused. Regardless, I can assure you that rogue's den works well. I'd recommend trying to start with that location.

I appreciate you coming to me about the issue, and you've been issued a refund for those hours. I'll look into the bonfire 'location separately and see if I find anything.

You sir, are an aboslute legend.
lol thanks man xD That's an impressive runtime too! noice!

Also, just a tip, you can type "0" for the cook amount and the bot will translate it into "All", rather than typing '64509'.

okay... so the pausing to change the settings and jumping around is likely what caused the issues, since the bot may have lost track of the coordinates it was handling while the bot was paused. Regardless, I can assure you that rogue's den works well. I'd recommend trying to start with that location.

I appreciate you coming to me about the issue, and you've been issued a refund for those hours. I'll look into the bonfire 'location separately and see if I find anything.

awesome thanks!

im trying to make wines at Varrock west bank and ever few minutes it rightclicks the last wine of the 14 it makes and just stays like what

The bot is randomly stopping at Hosidius House. It charged me twice in like 2 mins and both times it stopped very quickly. I have logs and check my history

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Last edited:
Anti-Ban:
  • Random Camera turns with Middle-Mouse click and Keyboard
  • Hover over random NPC within the area
  • Random delays to actions
  • Hover over random and future trees within chopping path ??? what??
  • Upon level-up, bot will click on the skill as if the user was checking the new unlocks
  • Hover over random game objects within the area
  • Will right click on a random player within the area
  • Will hover over a random player within the area
  • Will hover over skill icon as if a player wanted to know their current XP or XP remaining