Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexCooker PRO

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Why does it only cook 1 or 2 things then click the stove/fire whatever again? Shouldn't it do my whole inventory?
Sounds like you are using a custom cooking animation. You mind telling me the ID and I can add it to the supported list?

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Could you add Portables to the supported cooking locations? Would benefit RS3 players alot.
It is on the todo list, but it's not something I am going to get to soon.

Easter cooking
Alternatively, if you don't want to give me the ID (or can't figure out how), you can switch the animation your character it using back to the default cooking animation and the bot will work just fine.

Hi I am not sure why i got this error, could you refund me for one hour?

Attachments

• Error Cooker.png
    Error Cooker.png
    424.5 KB · Views: 3
I ran it again, and its having problems at rogues den with banking, I manually banked, but it will not interact with banker.... Not sure what to do

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
I ran it again, and its having problems at rogues den with banking, I manually banked, but it will not interact with banker.... Not sure what to do
If you could post your log file that will answer 99% of my questions xD

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Rogues den is broken. Won't bank. Have to manually open it for it to start working again...
On which game? Can you post your log file? I just ran this bot at this location on OSRS for 44 hours.