Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexCooker PRO

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Bot doesn't work at rogue's den.. cooks fish but then just stands there while trying to bank.. please refund
Used it at Rogue's Den on RS3 last night. You mind posting your log file?

Having an issue when I try to start cooking Desert Sole in Catherby it never starts and just gives me an error right away and its also charging me everytime i try to start it.

Error says Illegal Access error Thrown dont know if that helps, the number with the error changes every time.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Having an issue when I try to start cooking Desert Sole in Catherby it never starts and just gives me an error right away and its also charging me everytime i try to start it.

Error says Illegal Access error Thrown dont know if that helps, the number with the error changes every time.
Yea, IllegalAccessError is an issue with the obfuscator that RuneMate uses for bots in the Bot Store. There's nothing I can do on my end to fix this. If you screen capture your transactions page, I can send you a refund for where you were charged.

any idea on how I can get this fixed or when it will be fixed? currently seems like this is the only working cooking bot

currently trying to cook desert sole in catherby it pulls out the fish and click on the range but never clicks cook then after a bit it selects another fish and just sits there for ever.

Hi, I have been unable to start the bot due to an error (I tried to start the bot at the Rogue's Den, cooking jugs of wine) but have been charged for a total of $0.16, I was just wondering whether I would be able to receive a refund for these hours.
  1. You sent $0.04 to RuneMate
    ApexCooker PRO - $0.04 x 1 hour
    Today at 12:53 PM
  2. You sent $0.04 to RuneMate
    Yesterday at 1:29 AM

3. You sent $0.04 to RuneMate
    Yesterday at 1:29 AM

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Go to the last page.... towards the bottom
I just ran it locally, everything appears to be working fine. Maybe when I push out this next update you can see if you can reproduce the issue? I added extra debugging into the log file so we should be able to figure out what's going on.

• @ Rogues den
  • Cooking lobsters
  • OSRS
  • Bot wouldn't interact with NPC to open bank so i paused it and withdrew the lobsters myself, bot cooks the lobsters
    but then couldn't interact with the NPC again to store and withdraw.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
  • @ Rogues den
  • Cooking lobsters
  • OSRS
  • Bot wouldn't interact with NPC to open bank so i paused it and withdrew the lobsters myself, bot cooks the lobsters
    but then couldn't interact with the NPC again to store and withdraw.
That's freaking weird... this was working last night :p I'll try reproducing again on my end again.

Do you think you could pm your log file for me?