Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ape Atoll Skeleton Slaughterer

Works flawlessly, easy 99 range on my pure, working on range.

Could I suggest a support option for the use of barrage in conjunction with aftermath potions?

you can boost from 85 to 95 magic with these potions, the script would have to keep potting and select barrage if it dropped below however.

hey g , idk whats going on with this bot but it keeps turning off and i lost 30m worth of chins
The client issues? Something like kicked for inactivity or failed to communicate with servers?

I’m sorry to hear that, afaik there is nothing wrong with my bot, but there are ongoing client issues unless you had a different sort of crash, you can send me the logs I can take a look

The client issues? Something like kicked for inactivity or failed to communicate with servers?

I’m sorry to hear that, afaik there is nothing wrong with my bot, but there are ongoing client issues unless you had a different sort of crash, you can send me the logs I can take a look
yeah says kicked for inactivity

Sir Waraan II
Shit plugin, have used it many times + 20 hours and its always a 50/50 roll if u die or not.

it keeps saying communication failed to load, its worked every day till just now and says to report it. hoping to get some clarification on why its no longer working in monkey madness 1 cave. im at the location but the loading dosent go past 10%

it keeps saying communication failed to load, its worked every day till just now and says to report it. hoping to get some clarification on why its no longer working in monkey madness 1 cave. im at the location but the loading dosent go past 10%
Nothing to do with the bot. That is runemate trying to create a bridge. Restart your PC as the first troubleshooting step

question, is there a way to notify the client or something when wait does a update to the source, because if you dont know and you run back and restart it, it will charge you fail because you need to update it then charge you again to restart it. ive wasited 5-6 attempts in the last few days because when it updates the source you have to restart your client. otherwise it fails then you get double charged.

question, is there a way to notify the client or something when wait does a update to the source, because if you dont know and you run back and restart it, it will charge you fail because you need to update it then charge you again to restart it. ive wasited 5-6 attempts in the last few days because when it updates the source you have to restart your client. otherwise it fails then you get double charged.
If the bot doesn't start because RM is out of date, it shouldn't charge you. Would be a big issue if it did, you can see here