Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ape Atoll Skeleton Slaughterer

michael5555 submitted a new resource:

Ape Atoll Skeleton Slaughterer - Slaughters skeletons

This is a dangerous activity. Babysit the bot for 5 minutes to ensure it is working with your setup. Use a runelite profile that doesn't have any plugins enabled to prevent any unforeseen bugs I cannot account for.

Also, if you have MM2 or the requirements to do it use this bot instead. It will be double the xp rates in the MM2 tunnels and quite frankly, that bot is battle-tested while this one...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
WlaT4jq

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

seems maybe someone ran through or something fucked up and it didnt reagro them. was fine for a few mins and then i check on it 2hrs later and this is the progress... can i get the 2hrs refunded? also maybe would be nice if someone runs through doing the quest that it fixes itself. when i saw it, the monkeys werent near the player, and it was just pray flicking. ive had great success before but something fucked up today.

Just started it and went to the location you said to go, whilst setting up when there wasn't so many skeletons, it would try and attack the skeletons on the other side of the wall causing the bot to bug out. Have fixed this by turning on GPU and lowering the draw distance so they're not visible. Good bot so far

Just started it and went to the location you said to go, whilst setting up when there wasn't so many skeletons, it would try and attack the skeletons on the other side of the wall causing the bot to bug out. Have fixed this by turning on GPU and lowering the draw distance so they're not visible. Good bot so far

Thanks, I believe I see the issue. I will make sure it only attacks those in the area. It should only be a problem during the first startup when the skeletons are not yet stacked, but I will fix that for sure

Last edited:
perfect bot is it normal to get 115k xp at lvl 60? i have salve ei amulet. short or medium fuse ?

Last edited:
The xp/h at skeletons isn't great compared to maniacal monkeys. 100k at level 60 sounds about right, it'll probably be somewhere around 300k at level 99 depending on gear.
bro ur a fucking legend love that u always respond and in a very pro way thanks for info as always god bless u

Great script but it doesn't teleport (i had varrock teletab) when out of food or potions. killed me with losing 80M worth chins.. also killed me on staying on a trap without moving.

Also there should be a warning where it says do not bring more than enough Chins because if you die you lose all of them.

i'd be happy if i got a refund of like at least 5hrs, because i lost 11usd from one go.

Great script but it doesn't teleport (i had varrock teletab) when out of food or potions. killed me with losing 80M worth chins.. also killed me on staying on a trap without moving.

Also there should be a warning where it says do not bring more than enough Chins because if you die you lose all of them.

i'd be happy if i got a refund of like at least 5hrs, because i lost 11usd from one go.
Nothing has changed on the teleport front. Are you able to send me logs, feel free to DM