Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Question Anyone got a barebones GUI example?

cuppa.drink(java);
I've been working on some bot dev the last couple days and that's going great, but I have no clue where to start with adding a GUI. I've searched a bit and found a couple confusing guides and some super complex open source GUIs. Was wondering if someone could post/direct me towards a simple GUI example proj including the xml files, java files etc. I'm a backend developer irl, GUIs scare me.

By simple I just mean something like a GUI with some basic stuff on it like functioning text box, a button or two, maybe a drop down list.

Check QPlanker on the store. It's my open source bot with a GUI and controller and functionality, it should give you the generic framework for how to use a GUI. Also, install Scenebuilder by Gluon.

Check QPlanker on the store. It's my open source bot with a GUI and controller and functionality, it should give you the generic framework for how to use a GUI. Also, install Scenebuilder by Gluon.

Wow. Awesome resource, extremely well documented. Wish we had more stuff like this.

Thanks man!

Bot Store | RuneMate < This open source bot has a startup and runtime UI you could grab, and just strip out all the bot specific stuff to make a template.

I use an abstract boilerplate for the bots I write so that I only have to add the bare minimum to get UI up and running.