Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Any good agility bot still up?

So i know agility is a highly banned skill. I was wondering if any of you were still using an agility bot(Right now!!!) (paid or free) which hasn't gotten you banned?

The only AI bot developer
did you know any good agility bot ?? no1 answer my questions.
Regal Agility is good,you were just unlucky / botted too long. Agility is a highly bannable skill as it is really click intensive and is commonly botted due its repetitive and non-afkable nature. Ive got a private agility bot,botting it 11-14 hours a day on 5 accounts, only one managed to get to 89,others only got to 60-70 ish before accounts were banned.This was about 6 months or so ago,when i still had Bot Author status.So its probably worse now.

All of the Agility Scripts have gotten me banned, there's no such thing as a safe script, you just have to act less as a bot as possible, don't bot for many hours for example.

The thing is, i used regal agility on an account that was made a few months ago. I went to the Gnome course, went to eat smth for 5 min and i was banned already. This just tells me that regal agility is fully detected. That's not just "unlucky" anymore. I'll try hexis agility and see how it works out.

The thing is, i used regal agility on an account that was made a few months ago. I went to the Gnome course, went to eat smth for 5 min and i was banned already. This just tells me that regal agility is fully detected. That's not just "unlucky" anymore. I'll try hexis agility and see how it works out.
No bot is undetectable, a bots quality isn't measured off if you get banned or not.

ok ok, :)

But you can make it by self , it's not hard.

look at my signature i got 99 agility using regal agility (beta), 6hours a day and 1hour of legit a day. the trick with regal agility is you dont use seers, you only use the fremenik one and ardougne.