Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ample RC [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

So ive been running it for a couple hours now, and its been going great. getting around 12-13k xp with fire runes at around lvl 40 rc.

The only 1 bug ive encountered once is that at altar, it unequiped the rod. So while it did have a rod in inv, it dint use it cuz it was looking for rod in the equipment interface.

Other than that its been running great with stamina pots. Hopefully pouch and lava runes support can be added and will make it a much quicker xp/hr method :D Ill try and post progress report soon.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Does this only support pure essence?

Yes. Pure essence is cheaper than regular essence so figured there was no need to include regular.

So ive been running it for a couple hours now, and its been going great. getting around 12-13k xp with fire runes at around lvl 40 rc.

The only 1 bug ive encountered once is that at altar, it unequiped the rod. So while it did have a rod in inv, it dint use it cuz it was looking for rod in the equipment interface.

Other than that its been running great with stamina pots. Hopefully pouch and lava runes support can be added and will make it a much quicker xp/hr method :D Ill try and post progress report soon.

Thanks for the update! I've never encountered that, I'll put in a case to check for rings in pack in case that happens. Also pouch and lava runes will be coming in later updates. 12-13k sounds a little low too, I was getting ~16k/hr. Can you let me know if you see where the bot runs a bit slowly for ya?

Yes. Pure essence is cheaper than regular essence so figured there was no need to include regular.

Thanks for the update! I've never encountered that, I'll put in a case to check for rings in pack in case that happens. Also pouch and lava runes will be coming in later updates. 12-13k sounds a little low too, I was getting ~16k/hr. Can you let me know if you see where the bot runs a bit slowly for ya?

While banking it usually misclicks the essence a lot and after opening the bank it waits maybe 3-4 seconds before interacting with the essence.

The lower xp might also be because of other random misclicks and due to it being stuck before cuz of the rod bug

Do you think you could maybe add normal essence too?

Would appreciate a f2p option of airs or longer banking with fires or something like that. Not a single working f2p option for Rcing on runemate and you could take that spot. Could get more users and get a premium version with more options.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Would appreciate a f2p option of airs or longer banking with fires or something like that. Not a single working f2p option for Rcing on runemate and you could take that spot. Could get more users and get a premium version with more options.

Possibly in the future. This isn't too high on my list right now, but when I get to finishing this beta, f2p runes will be an option.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
When i select lava runes, the bot clicks on the bank chest and then shows depositing inventory, even though it has nothing in the inventory. Doesnt do anything after that.

Start it just like you would fires, but with the equipped staff (or runes) for magic imbue and earth runes in pack.

edit: just realized, had a line commented out that shouldn't be. lavas won't work til next update - sorry for the false alarm.

edit2: fixed.

Last edited:
Possible to add pouchs and make it a tad bit faster @Serene

After a few runs the bot just stops

00:00:00 [ DEBUG ] To enable verbose output, run Spectre with -verbose as a program argument
00:33:30 [ INFO ] Npc Dismisser has been activated!
and that all it says in the logs ?

When will you be releasing pouch support @Serene

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Possible to add pouchs and make it a tad bit faster @Serene

After a few runs the bot just stops

00:00:00 [ DEBUG ] To enable verbose output, run Spectre with -verbose as a program argument
00:33:30 [ INFO ] Npc Dismisser has been activated!
and that all it says in the logs ?

When will you be releasing pouch support @Serene

What was the status on the UI when it stopped running? Also I probably won't be releasing pouch support, this is more of a discontinued project. I think snuf may release pouch support on his fire crafter and he has his pouch support already coded out, so may be better to look there for it if thats what ya need.

Status
Not open for further replies.