Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ample Construction [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you add dungeon doors? and maybe the demon butler? would prefer the doors if you can only add one.

it will click the ladder every so often and sit there upstairs. might want to add a fix for this. it sits there for hours if the bot isnt babysat.

Keeps giving me the nullpointer thrown unhandled error and stopping the bot immediately even though I'm standing right at Rimmington portal. Also, from time to time the bot climbs the ladder by phials and gets stuck on the second floor.

Post the logs..
nullpointer thing was fixed as mentioned I think it was right as osrs was updated so things may have been a little screwy but as for the ladder thing it still happens from time to time and the bot gets stuck I have to manually climb down the ladder

Attachments

• Ampleconstruction ladder bug.txt
    7.7 KB · Views: 3
Bot works dope AF. Quick question. I know this bot isn't being actively updated, but any chance of there being a demon butler option?

works well for me, has been running a bit sluggish lately, maybe use a few tweaks, but overall awesome & thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.