Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

am i fragged?

idk what happened this time , was botting 4 accounts with divination suddently they (all4) got insta banned. 2 perms 2 48 hours (didnt have any offenses on both). Idk what to do kwno any helps?

12 year old normie
You either got some bad luck or they had your IP flagged which caused in the chainbanning.

Superior All Knowing Person!
make new emails, make new accounts.. repeat till you learn how to bot ^^

Have been fine scripting with your bot, for a month but today... What process Should i do now? Change my IP? Go throught proxies?

I'm actually surprised at how effectively they caught me.

Got two of my accounts banned. Both 10+ year old accounts. Running on different dedicated IPs. No overnight botting. And I even varied the activities on the account. Never stayed at one activity for longer than 4 hours.

If there is a trend that I notice, it's that bots with excessive camera rotations are much more prone to ban.

I've been called a god before.
I'm actually surprised at how effectively they caught me.

Got two of my accounts banned. Both 10+ year old accounts. Running on different dedicated IPs. No overnight botting. And I even varied the activities on the account. Never stayed at one activity for longer than 4 hours.

If there is a trend that I notice, it's that bots with excessive camera rotations are much more prone to ban.
No. People reported you. Its as simple as that.

yes cursed div.
Cursed div isnt mine.

No. People reported you. Its as simple as that.

Cursed div isnt mine.

Big assumption to make. I was monitoring the bot, and would make natural conversation with anybody who happened to be near.

And that's when I wasn't in a completely secluded area, like my house.

Big assumption to make. I was monitoring the bot, and would make natural conversation with anybody who happened to be near.

And that's when I wasn't in a completely secluded area, like my house.
What did you bot?

What did you bot?

Account 1:
Virtually every skill. Varying it up every few hours. Fletching, agility, combat, mining, etc.

Account 2:
Portables, alchemy (secluded area), combat

And you've got to be kidding me if you think somebody stalked my particular name in a stack of 100 players (next to a Portable) and reported me for no reasonable cause.

Account 1:
Virtually every skill. Varying it up every few hours. Fletching, agility, combat, mining, etc.

Account 2:

And you've got to be kidding me if you think somebody stalked my particular name in a stack of 100 players (next to a Portable) and reported me for no reasonable cause.
No but certain spots are more watched than others.

But who am i to judge. Sad to hear it happened to you. Hopefully it won't happen next time.

Account 1:

Account 2:

Wow that's some unreal unluckyness. Your luck is really bad haha. Shouldn't have got banned._.