Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alq Jeweller PRO [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eyyyyy Macarena
Alqira submitted a new resource:

Alq Jeweller PRO - Master of jewelcrafting

Cuts gems and/or crafts them into jewellery for sweet, oh so sweet crafting exp. LITE version available here.

Gems supported for cutting
  • Sapphire
  • Opal
  • Emerald
  • Jade
  • Ruby
  • Red topaz
  • Diamond
  • Dragonstone
  • Onyx
  • Zenyte

Jewellery supported (rings, bracelets, necklaces, amulets)
  • Plain gold
  • Sapphire
  • Emerald
  • Ruby
  • Diamond...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
What I want to know is why this was allowed to become a paid bot when it cant run for more than an hour without messing up multiple times?

Gave your bot a chance and was unfortunately disappointed. I did exactly as your instructions said and the bot continued to rubber-band between the Edgeville furnace and bank. In order, it would withdraw the materials for dragonstone bracelets, click the furnace, roll the mouse over multiple options, close the crafting window, run back to the bank door, and finally re-click the furnace. After allowing it to do this for about 5 mins, I finally terminated it. Would it be possible to get a refund for the 5 minutes of troubleshooting I preformed? Hoping it gets fixed so that I may use it again one day.

The bot worked perfectly for cutting up my opals, however when i tried to queue up opal bracelet the bot didn't seem to work.

The bot tried to took out gold bar instead of silver bar to make opal bracelets.
I know that opal jewelries are not listed as supported atm but they are still able to be chosen in the bot for some reason. Maybe remove it to avoid confusion? :) Otherwise the bot worked well for me for cutting gems.

Worked well at the beginning, but crashed after an hour or so and just stood still for 6 hours which got me banned the next day :(, temp ban luckily. A little bit work and this bot will be great :)

Eyyyyy Macarena
Sorry guys, I haven't had time to do any coding for quite some time now and will be taking my bots offline as a result. I'll issue refunds soon.

Eyyyyy Macarena
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.