Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Waterfiends [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do i put as loot trigger?It's looting all items and ignoring what I want it to only loot
Loot trigger is the threshold where it will pick up anything worth more than that number. E.g. A loot trigger of 5000 will pick up everything worth 5000 or more.

2HFvbJP.png
bosFM36.png
3ybybfC.png

Thanks a bunch! Been grinding out some Waterfiends in preparation for the bxp weekend in September!

The bot wont pick up any items I write on the list, no clue scrolls, no charms nothing, it would only pick anything above whatever the "loot threshold" is (value in GP)

any help?

The bot wont pick up any items I write on the list, no clue scrolls, no charms nothing, it would only pick anything above whatever the "loot threshold" is (value in GP)

any help?
You need to write it exactly the way it is in the game, caps included.

I left the bot on afk for 5 hours ish, I went from 80 to 82 defense, but I came back to the bot spam clicking on the ground trying to pick up an item that couldnt be picked, someone even tried to send me a trade request....

could you look into this? I'm EXTREMELY worried now.

Clicked on the fairy ring and afkd for 7 hours in zanaris...

Can we get a failsafe for this?

can u add emergency tele i got rekt by dragon .and can u add summon renewal at obelisk north of outpost.pots would be nice and willing to donate for progress on this bot

Really nice bot, thx for this one.
Only problem i encounter it that it doesnt pick up any charms when i put them in.

I wrote the exact name as shown in runescape but still doesnt pick up.

Really nice bot, thx for this one.
Only problem i encounter it that it doesnt pick up any charms when i put them in.

I wrote the exact name as shown in runescape but still doesnt pick up.
Use that charm demon looting thing that costs 100k tokens

Same issue doesn't pick up charms, and I cant get the charmping imp because darkscape doesnt have dung yet

dude when the bot takes an key token ap the bot fucks up, he do nothing for hours only click the token

dude when the bot takes an key token ap the bot fucks up, he do nothing for hours only click the token
That's a known client issue. The event handler takes over and causes that to happen.
Same issue doesn't pick up charms, and I cant get the charmping imp because darkscape doesnt have dung yet
That's strange... Send me a picture of your loot loadout?

That's a known client issue. The event handler takes over and causes that to happen.

That's strange... Send me a picture of your loot loadout?

Well I tried it with only "Crimson charm" written in the loot section, tried all the different loot settings including the area loot etc and still doesn't. Maybe I'm missing something?

Edit: It will pick them up occasionally, most of the time they disappear from being on the ground for to long.
Also its not using prayer for some reason

After the update still doesn't use protect from magic in darkscape

Doesn't walk to the bank please fix :D great bot btw

EDIT: Works, just made the minimap a bit smaller (i had a huge minimap that i saw not rendered areas so ye) xd

Last edited:
Can you please fix the charm looting issue? It essentially makes the bot worthless since it doesn't pick up charms. I have to manually pick them up almost every time.It would make this bot 10x better!

Also Prayer is broken. I really hope this gets updated. This is the only Waterfiends bot I found.

Status
Not open for further replies.