Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Waterfiends [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone try this script with magic or melee yet?
I used it for training str, but as a fellow member said above its not really advised cuz they are weakest to range...
I maxed out at 105k str xp/h... range xp could be 250k/h.
I am now doing Pest Control, since its super crowded with that new spotlight thing that has been released, making it like 200points per 2h :)
Making this an easy 200-220k xp/h str :)

You should be getting like 200points an hour at pc now with x2 points for the weekend.
Yeah well I was mostly wondering how well it would use abilitys and so on.

You should be getting like 200points an hour at pc now with x2 points for the weekend.
Yeah well I was mostly wondering how well it would use abilitys and so on.
If you really wanna train there, just turn on "Revolution" :) it won't use ultimates though :)

Havent been able to run the script for more then a trip, I always find the client logged out and script stopped at the bank chest, I know for a fact that theres no typo in banksetup nor am I out of supplies

Havent been able to run the script for more then a trip, I always find the client logged out and script stopped at the bank chest, I know for a fact that theres no typo in banksetup nor am I out of supplies
You should contact @SlashnHax with a more detailed error log :) or explenation

I would if there was anything showing up, there is no error or so. I usually write to him on skype if something happens, I'm not too fuzzed though since I got my ranged to 99 already, no rush to get defence up. :p

I would if there was anything showing up, there is no error or so. I usually write to him on skype if something happens, I'm not too fuzzed though since I got my ranged to 99 already, no rush to get defence up. :p
Try out Pest Control :) it was double points this weekend :D also still tomorrow :D

It banked perfectly and works pretty amazing! will post proggies soon :D
Edit: had a 7 hours proggie but I ran out of food before I could take a screen shot
Edit2:
U4WsJx5.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.