Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Waterfiends [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
stupid question, does it also take out new food? :p
Only if you set up your banking to include the food.
It only withdraws the stuff in the banking tab, this includes pouches and potions so make sure they're in there.

stupid question, does it also take out new food? :p
Yes, type in the food name and how many you want it to withdraw in the gui, should be under bank tab.

Came home to this error:
Code:
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.alpha.api.Interaction.walkToAndInteract(Interaction.java:106)
    at com.alpha.api.Interaction.walkToAndInteract(Interaction.java:129)
    at com.slashnhax.bots.alpha.alpha_waterfiends.navigation.WalkToBank.execute(WalkToBank.java:33)
    at com.alpha.api.framework.bot.AlphaBot.onLoop(AlphaBot.java:107)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(rvb:163)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(oub:37)
    at app.EM.run(ovb:213)
I logged in at the location after it uses the log to get out from the cavern.

Please please implement some settings saving option, it's so tedious to keep typing it all in and setting it up

Yes, type in the food name and how many you want it to withdraw in the gui, should be under bank tab.

Thank you very much! Will test this soon!
Any gear that you can recomend to train here? :)
I am looking train up STR :) stats are 85atk, 87str, 85def, 87hp.
Sorry if this is not the right place to ask, but i think since there are actuall users of the script here, they can give me soms info :D

-Kristiaan

12 year old normie
Thank you very much! Will test this soon!
Any gear that you can recomend to train here? :)
I am looking train up STR :) stats are 85atk, 87str, 85def, 87hp.
Sorry if this is not the right place to ask, but i think since there are actuall users of the script here, they can give me soms info :D

-Kristiaan

Waterfiends are known for their weakness against range, bolts in specific. I'd say you use any crossbow that shoots bolts if you want to take advantage of that weakness.

Waterfiends are known for their weakness against range, bolts in specific. I'd say you use any crossbow that shoots bolts if you want to take advantage of that weakness.
Thanks for the tip.
But i would like to use them to train up my STR abit :)
I did 65 -> 80 range there, but i don't really like range... yet :)

12 year old normie
Thanks for the tip.
But i would like to use them to train up my STR abit :)
I did 65 -> 80 range there, but i don't really like range... yet :)

You should try out the Royal Crossbow, it's only like a 300k (by buying the seperate parts) and it's the best crossbow you can get for that money. Hell, for the money I would have to spend on other bows of higher tier I prefer it over anything else.

And I wouldn't really train strength there, but on monsters related to slash or something like that. Just use any fighter script such as MassFighter, SS Fighter or ThunderFighter. Then again, it's all your choice. :D

You should try out the Royal Crossbow, it's only like a 300k (by buying the seperate parts) and it's the best crossbow you can get for that money. Hell, for the money I would have to spend on other bows of higher tier I prefer it over anything else.

And I wouldn't really train strength there, but on monsters related to slash or something like that. Just use any fighter script such as MassFighter, SS Fighter or ThunderFighter. Then again, it's all your choice. :D
Ow,

Thanks, and what monster do you advice for training then?
I am very sorry that i am going so off topic now :(

12 year old normie
Ow,

Thanks, and what monster do you advice for training then?
I am very sorry that i am going so off topic now :(

If you're 85 dung I'd say do frost dragons. Heck a lot of profit, and pretty decent xp/hour. Just make sure you have antifire/super antifire or a anti dragonbreath shield, and watch out for the circling orbs around them.

If you want a less dangerous place perhaps try Dust Devils, Hell Hounds or Abbyssal demons.

If you're 85 dung I'd say do frost dragons. Heck a lot of profit, and pretty decent xp/hour. Just make sure you have antifire/super antifire or a anti dragonbreath shield, and watch out for the circling orbs around them.

If you want a less dangerous place perhaps try Dust Devils, Hell Hounds or Abbyssal demons.
damn, thanks for the tips!

Get 90 attack and start use drygores or just go with chaotics I suppose, I'm almost 99 ranged now and will mostlikely use ranged to get 99 def too, I get 260k ranged/defence exp/h :)

For some reason, when the bot arrives after taking the log, it starts clicking on my summoning lvl thingy next to the map and it gets stuck in that action :(

I got 99 ranged yesterday thanks to this script, averaging at 280k ranged exp/h, thank you very much Hax!
I will be using this to get 99 defence too.

I got 99 ranged yesterday thanks to this script, averaging at 280k ranged exp/h, thank you very much Hax!
I will be using this to get 99 defence too.
Did the banking for flawless for you? If so, can you show me your screen setup? or GFX settings? look at the post above yours, it failed for me :'(
Also what gear did you use from 80->99 Range? :)

Did the banking for flawless for you? If so, can you show me your screen setup? or GFX settings? look at the post above yours, it failed for me :'(
Also what gear did you use from 80->99 Range? :)
Full armadyl and chaotic crossbows with royal bolts, banking worked nice. The script got stuck two times iirc, other than that its working really well.
PM me and I'll try help you

Its not looting charms for me and when i bank it doesnt want to withdraw a skills necklace 8 or prayer potion 4's. any idea whats going on?

Edit: Fixed im an idiot :)

Last edited:
If, when banking i withdrew a games necklace, would i use that to teleport back to the bank instead of using the log?

Status
Not open for further replies.