Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Waterfiends [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't seem to get the bot to start, im standing at the bank and it crashes the second i click start on the GUI.
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.alpha.api.util.Webs.loadWeb(Webs.java:53)
at com.slashnhax.bots.alpha.alpha_waterfiends.navigation.WalkToBank.<init>(WalkToBank.java:21)
at com.slashnhax.bots.alpha.alpha_waterfiends.ui.AlphaWaterfiendsController.lambda$initialize$250(AlphaWaterfiendsController.java:164)
at com.slashnhax.bots.alpha.alpha_waterfiends.ui.AlphaWaterfiendsController$$Lambda$589/514520771.handle(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(Unknown Source)
at javafx.event.Event.fireEvent(Unknown Source)
at javafx.scene.Node.fireEvent(Unknown Source)
at javafx.scene.control.Button.fire(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.behavior.ButtonBehavior.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.BehaviorSkinBase$1.handle(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler$NormalEventHandlerRecord.handleBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.process(Unknown Source)
at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.access$1500(Unknown Source)
at javafx.scene.Scene.impl_processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at javafx.scene.Scene$ScenePeerListener.mouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.lambda$handleMouseEvent$350(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$$Lambda$243/804838767.get(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.runWithoutRenderLock(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.handleMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.View.handleMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.View.notifyMouse(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$145(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication$$Lambda$43/1094238509.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I can't seem to get the bot to start, im standing at the bank and it crashes the second i click start on the GUI.
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.alpha.api.util.Webs.loadWeb(Webs.java:53)
at com.slashnhax.bots.alpha.alpha_waterfiends.navigation.WalkToBank.<init>(WalkToBank.java:21)
at com.slashnhax.bots.alpha.alpha_waterfiends.ui.AlphaWaterfiendsController.lambda$initialize$250(AlphaWaterfiendsController.java:164)
at com.slashnhax.bots.alpha.alpha_waterfiends.ui.AlphaWaterfiendsController$$Lambda$589/514520771.handle(Unknown Source)
at javafx.scene.Node.fireEvent(Unknown Source)
at javafx.scene.control.Button.fire(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.behavior.ButtonBehavior.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler$NormalEventHandlerRecord.handleBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.process(Unknown Source)
at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.access$1500(Unknown Source)
at javafx.scene.Scene.impl_processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at javafx.scene.Scene$ScenePeerListener.mouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.lambda$handleMouseEvent$350(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$$Lambda$243/804838767.get(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.runWithoutRenderLock(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.handleMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.View.handleMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.View.notifyMouse(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$145(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication$$Lambda$43/1094238509.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Thanks, found why :p

Seems to be working pretty good at the moment, new version! :D
I'll be a baller and run it overnight without having it tested first, wish me good luck and good night, I'll post progress report tomorrow.

It was stuck after rol'ing out, it managed to run for 4 hours though, Summoning isnt working.
Other than that it was all okay I think, gonna try get some more information throughout the day.

Last edited:
Looting isn't working at all even when i put the charms in the looting tab, any help?

Looting isn't working at all even when i put the charms in the looting tab, any help?
EDIT: Is the bot meant to wait a certain amount of time after killing a waterfiend to pick up the charms? It kills about 5 then starts looting them all.

I'll be a baller and run it overnight without having it tested first, wish me good luck and good night, I'll post progress report tomorrow.

It was stuck after rol'ing out, it managed to run for 4 hours though, Summoning isnt working.
Other than that it was all okay I think, gonna try get some more information throughout the day.
It must have AoEd a dragon or something for it to RoL out xD
Yeah for some reason it only summons when the points are full. I need to check that.

EDIT: Is the bot meant to wait a certain amount of time after killing a waterfiend to pick up the charms? It kills about 5 then starts looting them all.
It only loots when not in combat, so if you were using aoe skills and tagged multiple fiends it won't loot till they're all dead

It must have AoEd a dragon or something for it to RoL out xD
Yeah for some reason it only summons when the points are full. I need to check that.

It only loots when not in combat, so if you were using aoe skills and tagged multiple fiends it won't loot till they're all dead
Gotcha, removed bombardment and now it kills two and loots after the second kill. Lovely work, thanks for the quick updates!

Found the summoning bug, I didn't realise that your current level drops with your summoning points, fixed for next patch xD

2ZDd2Gt.jpg
kD462b0.jpg

Still going, thank you! :D
99 in no time with tons of crimsons, will you add melee support? Would be so nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.