Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Summoning [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SlashnHax last time i used the script it was working great idk about now tho haven't tried it :p just hope it will work on dbxp relying on it for 99 summoning :D

Hm, the path walking seems to me to use a Bresenham path or a faulty web. The problem is it goes up the wrong side of the river, without going to the bridge first.
Otherwise it works well, with 180k xp/hr making Barker Toads.

Edit: Strange. It seems to be working much more smoothly now.

0JNzKyb.png

Last edited:
The thing is, you've gotta experiment with camera angles. Also, increase the minimap size so that it has a higher chance of clicking on the other side of the river.

Hm, the path walking seems to me to use a Bresenham path or a faulty web. The problem is it goes up the wrong side of the river, without going to the bridge first.
Otherwise it works well, with 180k xp/hr making Barker Toads.

Edit: Strange. It seems to be working much more smoothly now.

0JNzKyb.png

It uses the default web, then redundantly uses other paths if needed.

Also, any reason why you're using just pouches and not pouch+scroll?

Last edited:
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

It would be awesome if there was spirit gem support on this bot. I don't know if there already is as I haven't used it yet but it would be a nice feature as I need to train summoning and I have soooo many spirit sapphires and emeralds in my bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.