Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Summoning [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats this summoning store method you speak of?

Also congrats slash on finally getting that data! hahaha
With the summoning store method, you sell noted say iron platebodies to the store, and then you buy them back in unnoted form. It costs a lot but it's very, very fast.

With the summoning store method, you sell noted say iron platebodies to the store, and then you buy them back in unnoted form. It costs a lot but it's very, very fast.
Well RM does have a Store API so it should be easy enough to implement. Would also mean that I get to use the ID part of my enum too :D

Getting randomly:

java.lang.NullPointerException
at rm.prn.void(n:209)
at rm.nul.poll(w:181)
at rm.nul.onLoop(w:66)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(rub:211)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(wxb:265)
at a.Xi.run(bcb:110)

12 year old normie
When running pouches it doesn't deposit the pouches before getting new secondaries.

When running pouches it doesn't deposit the pouches before getting new secondaries.
Does this still happen? I thought I fixed this a day or 2 ago with a silent update

@SlashnHax

could you please update this script/fix it!
What's wrong with it? Obfuscated Exception Stacktraces don't really help me. If you could give me the steps to reproduce the error I should be able to find and fix the bug much quicker.

Does this still happen? I thought I fixed this a day or 2 ago with a silent update

What's wrong with it? Obfuscated Exception Stacktraces don't really help me. If you could give me the steps to reproduce the error I should be able to find and fix the bug much quicker.

Turn on bot run to obelisk. Script stops. Not much else I can say. Still get the error I posted above.

Turn on bot run to obelisk. Script stops. Not much else I can say. Still get the error I posted above.
Script settings? I'll try to reproduce your error, but I was running spirit spider pouches 2 days ago without a problem

12 year old normie

It's fixed indeed! Thanks. :)

12 year old normie
When banking, it first tries to withdraw pouches from the bank, and then actually depositing the ones you made.

Status
Not open for further replies.