Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Runecrafting [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
the bot just stops for like 5minutes. Your bot is drunk. it accept duels. and can't manage to cancel it

Last edited:
No the bot starts off fine may do a single run(rare) but after one run, it re stokes and on the way to fire altar it stops at dual entrance(it stops clicking the mini map so the bot cant move).
Re stokes? Does the minimap become disabled or something?
the bot just stops for like 5minutes. Your bot is drunk. it accept duels. and can't manage to cancel it
That's strange, there's no code in it at all to handle duels, much less to accept them.

I'll look into this within the next few days. I assume something specific to the duel arena has changed since I last ran it there.

someone try to duel me and i think he clicks it. It keeps idling and and keeps logout.

Bot gets stuck after first run, just stands by the bank fire rune running, rune essence mining works great

Bot stops doing fire runes after some time - in bank after picking ess, in gate, when going to altar or even there - buggy so much. Never set it for more than hour. Is it possible to make a code that teleports to lodestone if something breaks/no xp in like 5 minutes to reset bot?

someone try to duel me and i think he clicks it. It keeps idling and and keeps logout.
There's no code in place to even detect if you've had a duel request... I don't understand why it would click it.

This is currently being entirely rewritten.

Rune essence mining works really well been using it for the last few days but the rune crafting doesn't seem to work
Error details below, Happens as i start the bot, if i have the bank open it closes it then errors
Code:
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
    at java.lang.reflect.Array.get(Native Method)
    at nul.IIIiIIiiIiii.byte(Unknown Source)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.Skill.getBaseLevel(Unknown Source)
    at nul.IIIiiIiIIiII.case(Unknown Source)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.web.WebPathBuilder.build(Unknown Source)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.web.WebPathBuilder.buildTo(Unknown Source)
    at rm.com4.class(fb:128)
    at rm.com4.class(fb:312)
    at rm.com4.class(fb:387)
    at rm.com4.const(fb:271)
    at rm.coN.class(t:56)
    at rm.cOn.onLoop(m:117)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(Unknown Source)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(Unknown Source)
    at nul.IIIiIIiiIiIi.run(Unknown Source)

Thanks for all the work you've put into the community.

EDIT: Appears this bug is happening to lots of people on lots of bots and not specific to yours, apologies.

Last edited:
Rune essence mining works really well been using it for the last few days but the rune crafting doesn't seem to work
Error details below, Happens as i start the bot, if i have the bank open it closes it then errors
Code:
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
    at java.lang.reflect.Array.get(Native Method)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.Skill.getBaseLevel(Unknown Source)
    at nul.IIIiiIiIIiII.case(Unknown Source)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.web.WebPathBuilder.build(Unknown Source)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.web.WebPathBuilder.buildTo(Unknown Source)
    at rm.com4.class(fb:128)
    at rm.com4.class(fb:312)
    at rm.com4.class(fb:387)
    at rm.com4.const(fb:271)
    at rm.coN.class(t:56)
    at rm.cOn.onLoop(m:117)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(Unknown Source)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(Unknown Source)
    at nul.IIIiIIiiIiIi.run(Unknown Source)

Thanks for all the work you've put into the community.

EDIT: Appears this bug is happening to lots of people on lots of bots and not specific to yours, apologies.
That error was a client error, I believe it's fixed now though.

Tried to use this for Fire runes, Its eating up my CPU, overclocked i5.
Any crashes when it comes to anti-bans or so?

I started in varrock east bank to craft earth runes, and the bot just withdraws essence, and wanders off to the grand exchange. When you try to craft water runes, the bot just walks from draynor to lumbridge swamp near the water altar, and just spins around in a circle. Does this bot not work in Darkscape?

Hey Slashnhax... thx for the bot. I used it to rc fires. It works well for taking out preset 1, and waking back from altar to bank. The main problem is in walking to the altar. It takes the route behind the bank using stairs... this is buggy and where it often gets stuck. If you could path it to the altar the same way it comes back to the bank from in front of the duel arena... that would make things awesome!!! Really looking forward to update... cheers :)

Hello. Air altar is currently broken. Try running it for 10 mins.
It's not broken, it just wants to movement-click through your actionsbars, health-prayer-stamina-summon-bars, inventory etc.
Simply set an oldschool-like window, where the game window is free of anything. Then it wont stuck.

I experienced an issue at runecrafting several times now and be reporting it here now:
When turning from the runemineworld into Aubury's hut, the bot starts to spam click the Bank-guys.
While doing so, he might missclick the Bank-guys clicking the Eastern-stairs within the bank, reaching then second floor of Varrock east bank.
If you could "add that area", the bot would be able to descend the stairs after climbing them, not getting stuck there ^_^
Working great for the rest, love the good camera movement.

Edit: Could it be you just fixed it the last hours? it doesn't spam click the bank anymore <3

Last edited:
Fire rune bot stops at the entrance of the duel arena after around 15 minutes, it doesnt say anything and i dont know how to get more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.