Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Runecrafting [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not working won't even start I've sent you reports on most locations.

The pathing for fire runes is a bit off, it would generally walk towards the obstacle duel arena and then walk to the bank when banking.

Last edited:
Doing air runes, started at Falador east bank with tiara equipped - opens bank, grabs essences - runs/walks to altar - arriving on altar, stars to click around the altar on minimap furiously - manually clicked to enter altar - crafts runes, clicks level ups away, click to portal to leave - goes to bank and repeats.

Currently babysitting it ofc due to altar entrance bug.

Did essence mining, does everything as supposed but doesnt exit once bag is full ( have to manually click on portal and then it resumes and does everything perfectly again )

Also the profit counter is pretttyy much fucked up. But thats not important.

When using in OSRS, this bot tries to walk to exactly the middle of the altar on the minimap (tested on Air runes). Since the big rock is there, and you can't get to the exact middle of the rock because of that, it keeps walking back and forth around the rock.

When using in OSRS, this bot tries to walk to exactly the middle of the altar on the minimap (tested on Air runes). Since the big rock is there, and you can't get to the exact middle of the rock because of that, it keeps walking back and forth around the rock.

The names of the altars may have changed or something :/ I'll try to look into it tonight

doesn't work, can't find npc apparently.
Npc?
Doing air runes, started at Falador east bank with tiara equipped - opens bank, grabs essences - runs/walks to altar - arriving on altar, stars to click around the altar on minimap furiously - manually clicked to enter altar - crafts runes, clicks level ups away, click to portal to leave - goes to bank and repeats.

Currently babysitting it ofc due to altar entrance bug.

Did essence mining, does everything as supposed but doesnt exit once bag is full ( have to manually click on portal and then it resumes and does everything perfectly again )

Also the profit counter is pretttyy much fucked up. But thats not important.
Sounds like the OSRS portion is fucked up.

P2P altars aren't coded yet. I'll add them in when I get around to it.

Nigga, I swear if you steal my method:/

Sorry guys, really short on time as I have an AI assignment due this weekend and an AI exam the following weekend :/

Status
Not open for further replies.